tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Pandora W.
Evansville
This is my favorite blush! It adds the perfect little kiss of pink! I am very pale, and it works great for me. It goes on very even, and stays on all day. I love this product, and I think you will, too!
Lauren H.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in my free birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love! It has the perfect amount of pigmentation without overpowering your face. It feels great on the skin and is easily blendable.
Bethany K.
Tarte makes great blushes. They aren’t too pigmented, apply easily, and have a natural finish. It is pretty long lasting and the color is buildable. I don’t wear blush that often but this is a good one.
Rabbia B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
It's so cute!! It's not sooo dramatic or too simple it's juts perfect!! I've been using this for 2 months now and it's the best blush it gives u the perfect cute pink cheeks!! I recommend this product!!
Amy C.
Pomona CA
Got this blush as a birthday gift, really love it! It looks very natural, nothing to dramatic :) recommend getting it , it has a cute pink tone to it and it's very pigmented
Marisol T.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have three tarte blushes and they are my favorite blush of all time. The formula is great. It's smooth and long lasting. I wore this to work many times for my night shift at a packing house. I know who needs makeup at a packing house anyways I wore it for 13 hour shifts to test out how long lasting it could be and by the time I got home it was still on. They have so many beautiful shades I would recommend this for everyday but especially for a bride or girl going to prom because it last or if you work long shifts and want to look alive lol for example a nurse. Also it is so compact great packaging for travel, and the mirror is actually good if I know I need a good mirror for on the go I always take a tarte blush.
Allison L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love these blushes!! So many colors to choose from and the color pigmentation is great! It doesn’t last all day which is a bummer, but they last for at least 6 hours. I love the packaging and the size.
Breann R.
Houston
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte has one of my favorite blush formulas ever, so soft and blendable and they have so many shades that will fit any makeup look! I’ve especially been loving to wear Risque on the regular! It probably is in my top 3 favorite blushes!!
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Ugh Tarte blushes are the best! This is the first I have ever tried and I was shocked at how long is lasted! It is very pigmented and the finish is matte. Use a light hand! But it will last you forever!
Noemi G.
Brownsville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the birthday little package from tarte and it came with this blush in the shade paaarty. It’s such a settle nice blush, not to harsh. Makes my cheeks look natural and looks good with a nice bronze.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.