tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this for my birthday gift from sephora and its beautiful and pigmented but what i didnt like about it is that its small for 28 dollars when i can get morphe blush palette for that price. over all its great
Kiley K.
I don’t always where blush because I don’t usually like the way it looks on me but I love this one!! It goes on great and looks super nice and natural! It’s affordable and I would recommend to all of you!
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield , MN
One of the most beautiful blushes I've ever used. Blends out to a perfect pink shade for my pale skin. It has a matte finish and is pretty buildable, but it is pigmented enough to not need much product. Easy to work with.
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
I love this blush it makes me look so natural and flawless. The color was very suitable for my skin and it didn’t have such a dark hue at all. It was exactly the color I needed and it gave me a natural flushed, flourished look.
Kristy H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing. It looks great and last for a long time ! I use it every time I need to keep my make up on point for a long time ! Great price easy to blend . Would definitely buy again. Recommend!
Nadine G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This shade of this blush gives a perfect sunkissed effect. Long wearing, and does not have any glitter or sheen. I love applying this towards the back of the cheeks and on the nose for a natural finish.
Megan K.
Pepperell
I am not a huge fan of blush so these are the perfect blushes for me. They are pigmented but they are also buildable as well. I would highly recommend to a friend who loves a creamy pigmented blush that looks great on the skin.
Allie G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It is such a great product! You only need a little bit for a great look, making it last a long time! It also stays great all day, and keeps true to color. This product is a must have!
Darby S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my everyday, favorite blush, and favorite shade! It is so blendable with little to no fallout! It it's ultra pigmented for high intensity color! This my fourth time re-purchasing it's that amazing !
Lauren H.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in my free birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love! It has the perfect amount of pigmentation without overpowering your face. It feels great on the skin and is easily blendable.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.