tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great color. You can build on this very easily. It’s not super pigmented so it’s not an in your face color. Stays on all day without needing touch ups and doesn’t have fallout. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah D.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I just got a mini sample of this from Sephora for my birthday, and I’m really liking it. I think I’ll need to continu to buy this blush because it applies really nice and isn’t patchy! Also the shade it beautiful and so flattering I love it!
Kailey F.
Love this color! Blush goes on smooth and even and color looks great on fair skin. I bought mine on Amazon. I would recommend and buy this blush again. I want to try other colors and other Tarte products.
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Yes!! I love Tarte blushes!!! The formula is amazing.  So soft and natural on the cheeks. Its a nice matte and never patchy!! I want every shade! !! Its Definitely recommend if you have never tried!!!
Bre J.
Ecru, MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Amazing!!!! Color is very pigmented and last all day! It has a Matte finish! Very easy to apply! I have olive skin and it looks amazing on me! Very easy to blend! I would totally recommend this to others!!
queenslusher s.
Hobe Sound, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a birthday present and I can’t put it down! It is a beautiful pinky nude that matches any eye look seamlessly. The finish is a soft matte and stays on all day! I need more colors!
Sophia G.
This blush is beautiful! I love the shimmer that it has and it is very pigmented. It gives me a natural looking glow. I love this product and I would definitely recommend to anyone who is willing to try it
Belinda N.
Moundridge, KS
I am obsessed with this blush! I only love that it's the perfect size, it goes on very easy and even. This blush looks amazing g on any skin tone. It wears true to color. I would recommend this to anyone any age!
mrshollywoodz L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this blush The colors are pigmented easy to blend to also use as a crease color and to give color to your skin the packaging is cute the price range is not high and they uses that you get out of it is worth your money
Kaitilin K.
Canton, TX
I received this product for my birthday gift from Sephora and I really do like this blush. It's all natural and it builds really well. I'm not much of a blush person but this is the best I have ever used.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.