tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday from Sephora and I like it! It’s very pigmented and it’s true to color. I like this color a lot and I use mine every day for that healthy looking color. I definitely recommend it
Kaela T.
Gastonia, NC
I love this blush it makes me look so natural and flawless. The color was very suitable for my skin and it didn’t have such a dark hue at all. It was exactly the color I needed and it gave me a natural flushed, flourished look.
Miranda Z.
These are hands down some of the BEST blushes I've ever used. So pigmented and buildable but don't let that scare you, they blend like a total dream! If you have tried them yet, I would totally recommend!
Kristy H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing. It looks great and last for a long time ! I use it every time I need to keep my make up on point for a long time ! Great price easy to blend . Would definitely buy again. Recommend!
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
Probably my favorite blush. It applies like a dream and actually stays put! Just a little goes a long way. Tarte got it right with this blush. Pretty, easy to blend blush. I'd highly recommend this blush.
Daisy P.
Olympia , WA
I've always been afraid to use blush thinking I may over do it but this blush is so beautiful it compliments my skin so well and the product feels so smooth and true to its color I would highly recommend!
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this so much !!! It's has a matte finish which I love , for a plain and simple day , it's also very affordable ! I bought it online , it's also very pigmented ! Definitely recommending to others, all of there collection is wonderful
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this for my birthday gift from sephora and its beautiful and pigmented but what i didnt like about it is that its small for 28 dollars when i can get morphe blush palette for that price. over all its great
Sophia G.
This blush is beautiful! I love the shimmer that it has and it is very pigmented. It gives me a natural looking glow. I love this product and I would definitely recommend to anyone who is willing to try it
Kiley K.
I don’t always where blush because I don’t usually like the way it looks on me but I love this one!! It goes on great and looks super nice and natural! It’s affordable and I would recommend to all of you!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.