tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My everyday nude blush. I use it will literally every single eye look. I will eventually venture out and try other blush colors but for now this is my staple. It works best for light-medium skin tones and wears beautifully through the day with great pigment. Using a fluffy blush brush a little goes a long way so apply generously. I would not only recommend this color but any of the Tarte blushes.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I recieved this blush as part of a gift set and i am in love. Its a very soft touch of color that can be blended or built up. The ingredients are also very good for your skin.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
I love this product. It’s made of Amazonian clay. A little goes a long way. Very pigmented powder. It blends really well. There’s no cons to this product. I’d recommend it to anyone. This is the only blush I’ve been using lately.
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this blush. Very blendable and light. Lasts all day and does not fade off the face (also using Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray) the color is a nice peach which goes great with my skin tone
Tabbetha H.
Lanexa, VA
I absolutely love this blush! I'm fair-skinned, you can build this up if you wanted me really Rosie, or you can just tone it down and just add a little bit of color to your face. I use this literally every day since I bought it. I have nothing negative to say about it I work 12 plus hours a day and it is still there I do not have to reapply anything unless you know after work I want to go out for a drink or something then I might add a little extra color but otherwise now I don't. What I put on in the morning is what stays there.
lauren s.
Jupiter
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I’m a blush junkie and have definitely tried my share of blushes. This tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush is amazing!. I have it in many shades and am not the least bit disappointed in the performance of them. They’re long-wearing and give the most gorgeous payoff. They’re easily blendable and give your cheeks the most natural look.
Madison M.
I got this from Ipsy a few months ago, and it’s a great blush! It’s not the most pigmented blush, but it doesn’t leave a very nice amount of color on my cheeks. Definitely wanna try other colors to see if they are more pigmented.
Dhruvi S.
Wilmington, DE
This blush is so great. It is super soft, silky and mineral pigmented which gives the skin a natural shimmery glow. It does not leave any harsh lines or chalky power behind. I love the matte effect of it and it stays on for the whole night. I would recommend this blush to anyone who loves that nice pink/dusty pink touch to the cheeks! Also a little of it goes a long way. I've been using my 0.2 oz/5.6g container for past 2-3 months and there's still a lot.
Kaylee D.
Like the color of this but very disappointed that it has talc in it! Why In the world would tarte put talc in this lovely blush! Talc is toxic and causes breast cancer. I will not buy again, please tarte use safe ingredients, i love your stuff but can’t risk my health.
Leslie C.
I received this as a Sephora birthday gift last November. I love this blush!! I use it everyday and I’ve barely made a dent in it; and it’s a sample size. It lasts all day. Beautiful color; easy to blend. Definitely a must have!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.