tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love Tarte because is a vegan makeup brand and their products are very high quality and long lasting. This blush blends so nice and the pigment is good. Works with many skin tones. I would love to get more shades.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I finally was able to try this type of blush from my birthday gift from Sephora. I think I'll be purchasing more shades. It's easy to blend, and pigmentation is great. It's easy to build if you want more color. I love it.
Aydan Z.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Thee are definitely in my top three favorite blushes. It's very buildable and super pigmented. Some are shimmery and some are completely matte. It applies as the same color in the packaging which is amazing.
Silvia C.
I received this one as a birthday gift with a gloss, I haven't tried it yet, but the texture looks and feels great, is very pink for my skin tone though, but I'll try to put some of it on my cheeks and blend it well.
Hannah P.
Boylston, MA
Review for: Other more...
Got this blush in my birthday gift from Sephora and I am obsessed. I am not sure exactly what color it is but it is very flattering on me. I will be buying the full sized version once I run out of my sample
Holly H.
Cushing
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I fell in love with the color Dollface from the Tarte 12 hour blushes. They apply very smoothly, nice pigment, and great lasting power. Everything I want on a blush! Will always purchase from Tarte cosmetics!
Gina D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love these blushes!!!! They stay on all day and you don't have to dip your brush in multiple times. They are very pigmented and look amazing on the skin. I recommend this to everyone they're gorgeous!!!!!!
Elizabeth G.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much I use it almost every day. It is buildable swirl the bush more. Yes the color is very pretty on all skin types. I like the matte finish. Yes I would buy this blush again and again.
Vidushi G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Long lasting product, this is a great matte colour and it's my favourite type of blush, a powder blush with no reflective particles for a flawless matte finish. Easy to blend, would recommend this colour for light to medium skin tones.
Lauren R.
Fresno, CA
Tarte blushes are my #1 favorite formulas for blushes. I use these on clients and on myself. They last all day and apply so easily and smooth. I’ve used many tarte blushes and I’d happily purchase many more
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.