tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carli S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in the shade paaarty and it's the perfect nude blush! I'm super fair and have red hair and it doesn't stand out too much on me but gives me just the right amount of color and it stays on all day.
Sara H.
Bakersfield
The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush is very cute and subtle this looks very natural if you like it the way but if you want a really intense blush you could add more and it will look how ever you like it.
Emily D.
Clovis, CA
Risqué is a beautiful, buildable rosey tone. Looks great on my light skin tone. I gave it 4 stars because it can sometimes look chalky depending on what setting powder I use. Their color selection is great.
♡ S.
Hicksville
I can truly say this is my holy grail blush in this whole world!!! They are so pigmented, and blend so nicely. They last all day!! I haven’t found a blush that beats this one yet. Would definitely recommend
Ari W.
Kansas City
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This product just wasn't for me, the colors I tried were not very pigmented and just gave my sparkles on my face, it lasts a long time and it's easy to take off. I would recommend other colors but not the ones I've tried, wouldn't repurchase!
natalyn o.
bay springs
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
i love this blush because it is so pretty and applies really easily and also looks really good. it is sometimes easy to blend but it pretty much depends on what kind of brush you have to blend it in with!!!
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush! Super blendable, a little goes a long way, gorgeous color selection and great for sensitive skin! I prefer a blush with a matte finish as opposed to a shine and sometimes those are hard to find.
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
I have this blush in the color feisty and it looked a little dark for what I usually wear but it ended up looking really good! These blushes are wonderful. They really do last all day
Shauna M.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Very pigmented & lasts forever! Love the Matte finish. I would buy tons of colors if I had the $$$, they're all so gorgeous! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new blush! Packaging is very nice as well.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a gift from sephora for my birthday. I love it! It lasts a long time and goes on very smoothly. The blush stays true to color. I'm not sure how much it costs because I received as a gift.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.