tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
The only blush I will ever use! It is perfect and lasts all day long. Blends amazingly with everything I’ve tried to blend it with. It’s the only blush I’ve found that is the absolute perfect color for my skin
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Good blush for a pop of color. I am not a huge fan of blush but this one is pigmented enough to show but natural enough that I don't look like a clown. I like that it is matte and blends easy. Would recommend.
Emily O.
sharon
Great color. Great wear. Stays on and gives your cheeks the perfect amount of glow. A little goes a long way, so it lasts forever! It’s reasonably priced. If you want a blush that looks natural, go with tarte.
Debby B.
This blush is wonderful. It stays in place all day and gives you the perfect amount of color. I got my first pan of it as a free gift from Sephora and then ended up buying it after I hit pan in my sample size.
Heather O.
Westfield
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
What I enjoy in a blush is one that is pigmented but not overly so that one swipe and you're a clown.  This Tarte blush is quite sheer and requires a few layers to show up on my fair skin, although that could just be the color.  I personally enjoyed this blush although it is not my favorite!
Grace M.
Largo, FL
This is my ultimate favorite blush. I originally got a sample in the color paaarty and I fell in love. I found risqué which was the closest match. It was very pigmented and matte. I see myself buying it again.
Kelly B.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so beautiful! I love the colors and the formula is amazing. It looks so good on the skin. You can build up the color as you like too. Yet another great product to check out at Sephora! Go do it!
Jamie R.
Love this natural blush! It last a long time like it says, but I feel like blush always fades on me. It does apply true to color and very easy to blend. I would purchase again but maybe a more brighter color!
Johnna F.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is not too harsh which is why I love it! It is definitely buildable but you don't really need too much to get a nice natural look. It's very subtle. I would definitely buy it again it's very pretty.
Mischievous K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Very blah blush. There’s nothing special about it. It does stay on like most blushes do and is fairly pigmented. Not super pigmented but not sheer either. Very fun of the mill when it comes to blush. It works
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.