tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
This is the perfect blush shade for my skin tone. Not too orange and not too pink. The staying power is amazing, and color is very buildable. Use a light hand for a quick sweep or use a bit more product for nicer events.
Yasmin S.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
tarte 12 hour blush is the number one blush in the makeup world. I would not use any other blush because this blush is absolutely beautiful, long lasting, and it is the most precious color ever. I am absolutely in love and sold by this stuff. Love!
Kendall H.
Hartford, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday at Sephora. It is small but it has really good color payoff. Mine broke after having it for about 2 months then I flixed it then it broke again recently. It's very matte and looks good.
Heather M.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this free from Sephora for my birthday and was excited to try it. The shade doesn't excavating work for me but I thought the color was nice. The times I have wore this it doesn't seem to stay on very well, so I don't tend to reach for it.
Braegan B.
Jena, LA
I received this for my birthday from Sephora! The color is beautiful and very pigmented! It's a great color for olive skin! It also stays on great and is long lasting! I will buy it when I run out! It's amazing!
Kellie M.
This blush lasts forever!! First tried it in my birthday gift and had to go pick up like 3 shades! I also enjoy these because they are super easy to build up the color. I will say I have to swirl my brush around a lot (maybe just the top layer of the product) but I don't mind that.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It is well pigmented and lasts forever on the skin. They have a nice shade range. It has a matte finish, which I love because I like to use a separate highlight. I would definitely repurchase.
Danika D.
What a fantastic blush. It has great pigmentation and formula. I'm a huge fan of the packaging because when you travel you can take 3 or 4 different blushes without taking up a bunch of room in your makeup bag.
Marylou F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love this blush and will be purchasing more in the future. It goes on amazing and stays on well and is just the perfect formula all around. It’s buildable and looks very natural and pretty on the skin.
Nohely G.
Evans, CO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as part of my birthday gift at Sephora last year and it has been my favorite blush ever since! It’s so pretty! It gives you a radiant, fresh and natural look! I think this would look beautiful on all skin colors. I love it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.