tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this blush, there are different color options. Sometimes you can find them for a lower price whether its on the Tarte website or elsewhere like Sephora. I’ve tried two of the colors and I like them both.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Such a pretty shimmery blush. I love the color and I get a ton of compliments using it. It does takes some time to build up when applying but it will last you a few hours. I would recommend this for others to try!
Alyssa V.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is such an amazing blush. I'm used to practically piling blush on and having it fade within a few minutes but this blush looked great for hours without any touch ups. I definitely recommend this to ANYONE.
Braegan B.
Jena, LA
I received this for my birthday from Sephora! The color is beautiful and very pigmented! It's a great color for olive skin! It also stays on great and is long lasting! I will buy it when I run out! It's amazing!
Kaila B.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
A little goes a long way! With even a little on the brush you get a nice rosy color to your cheeks. Too much can make you look a bit sunburnt. It stays and applies well! It truly lives up to its name as 12 hours.
Lauren P.
Love love loveee this blush!! By far my favorite. I actually got it as a free gift and will never go back to any other blush. It is long lasting and goes on evenly and smoothly. The color is great for all year.
Cecilia O.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This tarte blush is my new favorite. I received it as a free birthday gift and I love it. It has a good coverage which I love. It is definitely build able. The color stays on for a long time just like it states.
Stephanie T.
Newington, CT
I love blush and this one is no exception!!! Every shade in this collection is so stunning and I love getting new colors! I only use the minis and have not even made a dent in the pan so it is a good investment!
Juliana G.
Arlington
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as the free bday gift from Sephora - I'm fair skinned and like a very neutral, natural blush and this fits the bill perfectly and feels very smooth and silky on my skin.
Laura W.
Wooster, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’m so in love with this blush! I first got this shade as a birthday sample from Sephora and I was immediately hooked! To me this blush can be very buildable and you really don’t need a ton to get a nice natural look!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.