tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Natassia T.
Joliet,IL
I am in love with Tarte makeup products. I got the fearless one from sephora it is amazing the color isn't too bright and it isn't too dark either. It makes a difference for your makeup look to use their blush.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
I loved these blushes! The formula is long lasting, buildable, and matte. I like how there isn't any shimmer in them. These are not super pigmented which is what I love because it's harder to mess up with these! I love Tarte blushes, and I highly recommend them!
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
I first received this product as a sample. I absolutely loved it! I had to go buy the full size because I used the sample up in no time. Great color for my fair skin, and is very easy to blend for a natural look.
mary s.
Chickamauga, GA
Love this blush so much. As with everything from taste. I am in love with the Amazonian clay aspect of it, but that isn’t even the best part.. it lasts all day!!! I never have to re apply and i don’t have to put a bunch on so it will lay me forever.
Marialy R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product is amazing ,it stays on all day and has an awesome color pigmentation , it's also verb easy to blend and it's not too pink which I really love about this product,I would also love to try other colors
Queen B.
I am really such a huge Tarte fan! This product is amazing! It is such a pretty natural color. I seriously have no complaints about this product. It’s beautiful matte finish looks amazing with a light highlight.
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this color and is gives a natural shade to my cheeks but is very buildable if you want a deep blush look. You can find a color for every skin tone and it's true to color. I would definitely buy this again.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Don't be turned away by the pink color of flush! It's so beautiful on the skin and it's an amazing color for brides! It's so natural and gives such a subtle glow! I'm on my third pan! Seriously this is beautiful.
Magdalena M.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The Amazonian clay makes this stuff actually last 12 hours on your face! I know a lot of brands make that claim but tarte is the only one I've seen that holds up. A little goes a long way, too, so it lasts ages!
Megan M.
I really enjoy this blush. I got it as the birthday gift from sephora last year. I wear it almost everyday in the shade Partyyyyy. It stays on most of the work day and it's just enough color on my face. Love this blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.