tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
I love this blush. The shade is perfect. It’s not too pink or too red. It’s very complimenting for my skin tone and the color lasts all day. I couldn’t have asked for a better pigment. I definitely recommend this.
Brooke B.
Eagle
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. This is my absolute favorite blush. It is so pigmented and blends out so well. They have so many different colors so you will be sure to find one for you. I definitely recommend this product.
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
I only have 1 one the tart blushes and im in love .. its great pigment.. its easy to blend and apply i have no trouble with this .. its long lasting so i would totally buy more of this .. so i do recommend this..
Macey D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A gorgeous pink color!! it stays on all day, looks super natural and lasts for a super long time! I like it bc it isnt a sparkly blush, which means it doesnt take away from my highlight. I would definitely purchase this again!
Kelsey H.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my holy grail blush! The clay formula is perfect for controlling my oily skin, and the color is vibrant and lasts all day with no touch ups! I will be gifting this product for Christmas. Highly recommend!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this blush, there are different color options. Sometimes you can find them for a lower price whether its on the Tarte website or elsewhere like Sephora. I’ve tried two of the colors and I like them both.
Courtney W.
Milton, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This color blush is so pretty!! The blush is so pigmented and creamy and looks really good on the skin. A little bit will go a long way so you don't have to keep digging in the pan to get more. One dip is plenty.
mary s.
Chickamauga, GA
Love this blush so much. As with everything from taste. I am in love with the Amazonian clay aspect of it, but that isn’t even the best part.. it lasts all day!!! I never have to re apply and i don’t have to put a bunch on so it will lay me forever.
Antonella M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in the sephora birthday gift pack and it's some of the best blush I've ever tried! The pigment is just enough to give me that natural flush on my cheeks and is perfect for my every day look!
Alyssa P.
Lancaster, PA
My absolute favorite blush that I have ever tried is by far from tarte! The Amazonian clay blushes give off amazing pigmentation and go on super easy and blend out well. This one is great because it has some small flecks of shimmer in it, but they also make ones without any shimmer at all!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.