tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christine T.
Titusville, FL
I got this blush as a Sample from Sephora and I have loved it ever since. It's a great natural soft color that adds a beautiful touch and finish to your makeup. I would definitely buy the full size of this blush.
Queen B.
I am really such a huge Tarte fan! This product is amazing! It is such a pretty natural color. I seriously have no complaints about this product. It’s beautiful matte finish looks amazing with a light highlight.
Natassia T.
Joliet,IL
I am in love with Tarte makeup products. I got the fearless one from sephora it is amazing the color isn't too bright and it isn't too dark either. It makes a difference for your makeup look to use their blush.
Devyn V.
Waverly, IA
Love this blush! I have only tried this one from the collection! I'm in love pigmented and buildable! The color selection is amazing. It's extremely easy to blend! I would recommend to everyone!! Great product!
Fernanda A.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is beautiful, my sister and I use it and we love it. It's buildable. It's very pigmented, a little goes a long way. This color is good for pale and tan skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Carolina D.
providence
It's an ok product I would not repurchase this one as I didn't like that it is not pigmented at all. You really have to build it to actually see the color on your face. Too expensive for its quality. Sorry Tarte
Marialy R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product is amazing ,it stays on all day and has an awesome color pigmentation , it's also verb easy to blend and it's not too pink which I really love about this product,I would also love to try other colors
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Don't be turned away by the pink color of flush! It's so beautiful on the skin and it's an amazing color for brides! It's so natural and gives such a subtle glow! I'm on my third pan! Seriously this is beautiful.
Karina M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this one as a gift from saphora for my birthday but I underestimated how light pink it would be and it dose not go well with my tone so I was a little sad otherwise it has good pigment and is a nice blush.
Megan M.
I really enjoy this blush. I got it as the birthday gift from sephora last year. I wear it almost everyday in the shade Partyyyyy. It stays on most of the work day and it's just enough color on my face. Love this blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.