tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This blush is amazing. You don’t have to apply much to the skin and the product lasts for a long time. Lasts all day and they have so many shades you should be able to find one suitable for you! Definitely recommend to others.
Sloan D.
Troutman, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush in a sephora birthday gift and I'm in love with it!! It gives me such a natural color to my face and is definitely my favorite blush. I would definitely buy it again in other colors. This also lasts very long!!
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love these blushes the presentation is very nice and the product is very good, they are pigmented but not too much has a very soft smell, the color selection is very cute, it is easily applied and they have very good durability
Alexandra S.
Raleigh, NC
I got his as a sample from Sephora and I LOVE IT. It came with a liquid lipstick that perfectly matched the blush which was awesome because I love color coordinating makeup. The color is beautiful, goes on amazing with a big long bristled buff brush.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
honestly one of my favorite blushes. i bought this when it was on sale at ulta and honestly so happy i did. the color is gorgeous and perfectly pigmented. it is also just nice packaging to use daily or travel with.
Nichole H.
I got this product from Sephora as one of my birthday gifts. I was unsure about the shade and how it would look on my skin but it is very buildable and goes on very natural! Tarte has always had great products and I have never had any reaction to them. Smells great too!
Anna C.
Review for: Other more...
I am absolutely in love with this blush! It is so pigmented and stays on for SO long! I honestly love wearing this without any makeup or with a full face! It applies beautifully and smoothly! 10/10 would recommend!
Karoline B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
The blush is beautifully pigmented but it doesn’t last long! When I wear it it never last more than a couple hours before completely fading away! I really wish it lasted longer cause it looks beautiful on the skin.
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
This color is so beautiful! It give you the perfect flush! It looks so natural and give you such a nice lift to the face. It's so pigmented but not too pigmented where you can't blend it out. I love this product!!
princess d.
Colville, WA
I've got so many of these cute sample tarte blushes before with my Sephora points and let just say for it only being the tarte brand I actually enjoy using this for blush. I have so many blushes that I use that I don't have a favorite but love using all of them. This blush is one of them.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.