tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Savannah W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is such an amazing blush! It's pigmented, but perfectly. Sometimes when blush is too pigmented things can go south really fast. It's such a natural color. And it really does last all day. LOVE. I need more colors.
Carlie H.
I love the tarte blushes, they are my favorite. They are so pigmented and the color selection is so beautiful. They have shades for every and any skin tone! I also think the price is worth it, for how big the pan is.
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
The color risque is my absolute favorite. The packaging on this blush is so sleek and beautiful, I adore it. I love the way the blush sits on my skin and it literally goes on so smooth, I never even know it is there.
Lily🏳️‍🌈 R.
Tulsa, OK
I’m obsessed with this blush it is the only blush I use it is so creamy has such an amazing feel on the skin gives you no texture it’s just so good I love all tarte products and this one is just as good as the rest.
Amy I.
Limerick, PA
These are the longest lasting blushes i have used. They are super pigmented but still blend like a dream. I like how you can take them out of the packaging and put them in a pallette as well. And love the shade range
Caleigh P.
North Kingstown
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as a sample for a birthday gift and love the color. Wish it was a little more pigmented but other than that the product is great. I also love the little patterns imprinted into the pressed powders. So cute!
Mel S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's highly pigmented and nice. On my skin a little goes a long way. I just recently reviewed this product on my beauty Instagram page. I really like. It's in my top 3 favorites Blushes. It's overall a great Blush.
erin m.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this product at Sephora as the birthday gift and i tried it out and I fell in love with it. Now every time I do my fave makeup i have to use it. It just gives you that little bit of extra color that you need. Will definitely be purchasing again.
ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ, ᴀ.
I don't use blush unless it's for a special occasion, but I received this color from Sephora in a travel size compact and it is soooo pigmented and flattering. It's pigment is very subtle but still apply carefully
Katie R.
Norfolk
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I like the color of this product but I don't think it is pigmented enough. When I wipe my brush through it not much picks up! It has a matte finish which I love, I just wish more product transferred onto the brush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.