tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
This blush is my favorite product, i love it so much and it lasted so long! I can't wait for summertime! This summer going to be great summer using tart cosmetics.
Holly B.
This blush has great pigment and looks beautiful on the face. It doesn't exsentuate pores or imperfections. It is very long lasting. And the texture is creamy and so easy to blend. I would highly recommend this blush
Tinea G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing for those natural or peachy looks in a WOC so it come off natural nude for me a little on the pricey side for bluch but nonetheless a good product wouldn't recommend to purchase for everyday use
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
The color risque is my absolute favorite. The packaging on this blush is so sleek and beautiful, I adore it. I love the way the blush sits on my skin and it literally goes on so smooth, I never even know it is there.
Karen G.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These blush are the best. The pigmentation of these products are omg! I'm so inlove with these blushes. They are soo pink. It makes your cheekbones have a natural blush. It's very long lasting. I definitely recommend this to people who haven't used it.
Cindy B.
connelly springs
I Actually got to try this for my birthday and I loved it. It applies so pretty and subtle. This particular shade is one that i would suggest for fair to medium skin tones. I will definitely be buying this on my own!
Kaylee R.
Graham, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
VERY pigmented. Couple swipes on each cheek give the face the perfect flush of color. & I love that it's not completely matte, keeps warmth and a glow to the face. The color you see in the pan, is the color you get!
Christy P.
Lubbock, TX
Girl! let me tell you this is my favorite shade in the tart collection of the Amazon Clay blush. It's the perfect shade and it'll match any attire you wear or any lipstick. Headed to the store now to buy another one!
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I feel like I am the only one who wasn't in love with this blush. Maybe I'm use to insanely pigmented blushes but this one was okay for me. It's beautiful but the pigmentation at least for the one I own was average.
Katie A.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Other more...
I am specifically reviewing "feisty". This blush is great. I normally don't like blushes that much however I find this one to be a perfect color that isn't too bright for me yet still adds a little color to my face.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.