tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amy I.
Limerick, PA
These are the longest lasting blushes i have used. They are super pigmented but still blend like a dream. I like how you can take them out of the packaging and put them in a pallette as well. And love the shade range
Kristen B.
The colour range is fantastic. The longevity is proven and tested. This is the foot blush for so many people because of those reasons: it is very pigmented to a little goes along way. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Cindy B.
connelly springs
I Actually got to try this for my birthday and I loved it. It applies so pretty and subtle. This particular shade is one that i would suggest for fair to medium skin tones. I will definitely be buying this on my own!
Anelle S.
Nuevo, CA
My favvv. I use it as a bronzer too to make me look really rosy and I love that look. It’s subtle but still has a cute color to it. I had medium skin tone and the color is very pigmented. I love it for natural looks!
Samantha C.
Delhi, CA
I own several shades of the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and I love it. The colors are easy to blend and the range provides a suitable shade for every skin tone. The product is long lasting and I would buy it again.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise , ID
This is one of my favorite blushes of all time. It is so easy to blend and I don't need to apply much to get a final look. It matches well with my skin tone and I would definitely recommend this product to others!!(:
Shabana I.
Eh... I got this as a sample. A large one and it doesn't really show up that well. Nothing special really. Better stuff at the drug store, to be honest. I wouldn't spend a bunch of money on this. I'd def wouldn't purchase:
Lauren V.
Bainbridge Island
I honestly wasn’t a blush person until I got this from Sephora’s free birthday gift. I now use this product almost everyday and find that it is very pigmented. I would buy this product again and recommend to others.
Savannah W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is such an amazing blush! It's pigmented, but perfectly. Sometimes when blush is too pigmented things can go south really fast. It's such a natural color. And it really does last all day. LOVE. I need more colors.
Alli P.
Boston, MA
My favorite blush. Perfect amount of pigment and blends perfectly. Great color, couldn’t ask for a better blush. Would purchase again and recommend to others. Like it better than my MAC holy grail I was using before.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.