tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emma W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very pretty color! The product is so pigmented that you only need a little. It will look "cakey" if you put too much. It is ok at blending. It lasts way longer than twelve hours for sure. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
It gives a perfect neutral blush if u don't like to much pink if only your skin like like a medium tones since that's my color don't know how the color will on pale or light. But it sure is my beautiful blush to have.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am not a huge blush wearer. It's not something I collect. I tend to have a few that I love and always reach for. This is one of those products. I have pale skin, and a light dusting looks beautiful. The blush holds up well during the day on my oily skin.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
Review for: Other more...
The Tarte blushes are perfectly pigmented, have a wide variety of colors, and are easy to blend. I use these blushes most of the time when I wear makeup. The shades I have are matte and I love how they sit on the skin.
Rachel M.
I absolutely adore this blush! It has the perfect hint of color and lasts all day! It's very easy to apply and the packaging is super cute. It's definitely a build able product which is great for different types of looks. Will for sure be purchasing again!
Melissa C.
My favorite!!! Tarte is the best the consistsncy is great if you are oily it doesn't matter it lasts so long! It's great in the summer because they I find are more matte it doesn't apply blotchy at all which is a plus!
Daisie O.
It is a very pretty color I just don't like how to apply it. It is build-able but it isn't even needed because it is so pigmented. I have olive skin and it looks good I just don't like it for my skin type but other than that I would recommend it to someone.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
Recieved this blush in the color feisty in my monthly ipsy bag and recieved the shade paaarty as a birthday gift from Sephora ! Love that I can use both shades as either a blush or an eyeshadow! They blend perfectly and glide on very smoothly !
Sarah C.
Catonsville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Ommmmg yesss! I absolutely love this color! Totally buildable and long lasting. Best matte blush I’ve ever had. Never leaves your cheeks looking matte all day long. I would most definitely buy again and in other colors
Kyera T.
i used to hate wearing blush and didn't find a point to it. But when i got a mini deluxe sample from my sephora birthday gift set i fell in love!! It looks beautiful on the cheeks and i will be purchasing more colours
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.