tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Taylorsville , NC
My skin is dark so when I want to wear blush it’s hard to
Find one that will pop and make your cheeks look cute but I can count on Tarte. It got my back plus it’s easy to apply and so
Pigmented and that’s why I love it
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
I wear this as much as I can and where ever I go. It last forever and looks so good on my skin tone even when I have tanned and have a darker skin tone. I have very temperamental skin as well and it does not break me out.
Breanna D.
White Castle
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go-to blush! I just recently started using blush because it's so quick in the morning to just pop on a little blush.. I LOVE the shade paaarty. It is buildable if you want a little more blush coverage/color.
Blandhine C.
Malden, MA
These blushes are absolutely amazing they're natural they're gorgeous they don't get patchy I love them I got a sample from Sephora and once it ran out I immediately had to go pick up a full size. They go on so evenly they are definitely worth the money
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love tarte cosmetics! Their products always feel so good on my skin and give a beautiful natural look to them. Unfortunately, if you were not looking for something natural but perhaps more striking, this blush doesn't do well in layering to become more bold as compared to some other blushes I've used.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this for my birthday from Sephora and it is one of my current favorites! Lovely color and wonderful pigment, but easily buildable and blendable. It lasts all day and all night! It's truly a wonderful blush.
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Heard about these all over the internet and the hype is real! They are so pigmented and easy to blend and the color I have goes great with light skin tones as it does with darker ones! I use it for myself and my clients and will be purchasing more colors!
Susann V.
I really enjoy this blush!! It's very pigmented! A little goes a long way. Definitely want to use a light hand with these blushes! I love the different colors. The wear time is great. So there's no need to reapply throughout the day!
Danielle M.
I love the product i have it in like 3 shades, two individuals and one inside a pallete and the shades are great and the pigmentation is pretty nice too. Its buildable which i like.
Melissa C.
My favorite!!! Tarte is the best the consistsncy is great if you are oily it doesn't matter it lasts so long! It's great in the summer because they I find are more matte it doesn't apply blotchy at all which is a plus!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.