tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I love the color of this blush and the packaging is very cute! You get a good amount of product which has lasted me a long time, thankfully since it is somewhat pricy for me as a college student. The blush lasts a decent amount of the day.
Claire S.
Johnston
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
my all time fav blush it’s duh a pretty and perfect color. so easy to blend and is very lightweight and i just love it so so much! it’s super pigmented and i love it! i would hug it for sure again, by far one of my fav tarte products
Jessica M.
Gig Harbor
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is amazing. Feels soft over foundation and has quite the variety of shades. Stays put and gives your face a glow I can’t get enough of. This is my go to blush product and I reach for this in my bag over and over again. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Wathmie C.
I received this for free from sephora for my birthday. I love this. the color does show on my skin tone. it has nice rosey pink. I love it because it doesn't give you the crazy pink look. Formula is great and so easy to apply.
Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Captivating (Bright Peach), Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink) more...
The most gorgeous solid blush. Normally I use tints or liquid blushes, but this one is so beautiful that I bought 3. It has a buildable formula, which is great for someone like me who likes a very subtle look. And it comes in different finishes. I have to say I definitely like the shimmer finish the best because it also works as a natural highlighter if you apply your blush slightly higher.
Ashley V.
Demotte, IN
These blushes are great. They apply very nicely and are easy to blend. They are very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. The finish of these blushes are a little shimmery. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I got this blush as a birthday gift at Sedona, and I use it almost daily and a little bit goes a long way! It’s pretty pigmented so you don’t need much to get nice rosy cheeks. After the one I have is gone I would definitely buy it.
Kara E.
Saint Louis, MO
A beautiful blush with an amazing finish! I love tarted Amazonian clay products because I feel like they last all day on my skin. I have this blush in a couple of different colors and they are by far my favorite blushes and formula!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
My favorite blushes!! These are so highly pigmented they last forever. I like that they are more natural looking colors so they blend in really well with my skin. You don’t need to use a lot to get a good rosy look going either. I have had a sample for almost a year and I still haven’t even hit pan. Another one I’ve had for 6 months and I use it regularly and I can still see the design stamped into it. They’re great for every day looks and I’ll keep buying these forever!
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
I love my tarte blushes! I never thought I would like them but the shade range is amazing and the lasting power is what draws me back to them. I have 4 different shades and they come in matte and shades with a little shimmer as well
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.