tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tahreem A.
The lasting power is phenomenal. I haven't worn this for a good 12 hours but I can attest to atleast 7 and in my eyes that's more than good. I usually don't care about blush too much but this blusher has changed my mind.
Peyton R.
Algonquin, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the only one I’ve tried so far because it’s lasted me so long. I use it for an everyday look because it’s so pigmented and goes with every look. I will buy this again when I run out! Thanks ultra for the present.
Alma C.
Humble, TX
I got the partaaay color and it's the perfect nude blush. I think it will go in every skin color. A little goes a long way, very blendable and staying power is amazing
Amber P.
Norton
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the shade paaarty.. I received it in a birthday gift from Sephora with a Tarte liquid lip and have seriously saved this blush for so long bc I don’t want to run out!! Such a beautiful application and great formula. Love that it’s matte with no glitters or shimmers.
Alisa B.
While I absolutely love this product I have to give it four stars. The only bad thing about it is the scent! It's not the best smelling product which I'm guessing is because of the Amazonian clay. The pigmentation is amazing though and I own multiple shades!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This blush is a very long lasting blush and has a good variety of colors to choose from. It isn't a very bad priced blush compared to others and it is very pigmented. I absolutely love this blush and highly recommend it.
Janine L.
Ferndale, WA
I'm starting to get more into higher end makeup. My budget hates the price tag. But my face is loving the results. Plus this blush has lasted me almost a year. I love the color, it lasts all day and just adds a nice touch of color to my light skin tone.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this for free from Sephora on my birthday and I'm very happy with it. The color is nice and subtle. It's a little heavy and not the MOST blendable, but if you put it in with a light hand it's easy to control.
Ashley M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Other more...
I received a blush from Sephora for my birthday rewards and it's such a beautiful color. It gives me an instant beautiful flush on my cheeks. It's so easy to blend. I love the formula, so I would def recommend to others!
Ms.Shali_ C.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Such a pretty color. I have medium/tan skin tone. I like to use this blush during summer I get many positive compliments on what blush I use and this my friends is it! Not patchy it goes on smoothly on my cheeks. Love it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.