tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’ve received this travel sized blush for my birthday at @sephora! It has lasted me too long & it is also very long lasting on my skin. This is a matte finish blush. I think this color would look good on all skin types
emily j.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My gosh. This blush is better than so many blushes I have tried! I got it for my birthday reward at Sephora and I have been in love ever since. The texture is so silky and smooth to the touch! The color was beautiful and pigmented.
Bianca •.
Saint Clair, MI
Love that comes in perfect shades. Its a formula that if you want a soft look you only use a little bit but if you want a dramatic look you can have using more product.. last all day and I love that is a matte formula
Nicole E.
Burton, OH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Hands down my favorite blush! I’m not usually one to put on a lot of blush. Mostly because of my skin tones but this is just the perfect simple color. It stays on for a long time and I’ve received a lot of compliments!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Got this free from Sephora and I really like it.... it’s pigmented, very easily blends with your foundation, it has matte finish,long lasting too, give your cheeks a rosy look... oh I love it ... I would recommend it.
Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The color range in these blushes is almost unseen! They are extremely long wearing, blend like nobody’s business and the pigment is beautiful for all the colors they have! I would definitely recommend you go get yourself one to try if you haven’t already!
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I’ve used this for years. The color works for my skin tone. It doesn’t change colors on my skin. You can apply this light or heavy. It’s a powder that lasts. It doesn’t irritate my skin. I’ll keep buying this product.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Got this as a gift and I love it! Super subtle and natural looking. I don't like have super obvious blush so this is perfect. It stays on for awhile too even on my oily skin. Recommend it whoever would like to try it!
Breanna K.
Wildwood, MO
I absolutely love Tarte blushes! They stay on all day long and are very pigmented. They are a little on the expensive side but they are well worth the price. I will definitely continue to purchase and use Tarte blush!
Tiki J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte blushes are one of my favorite brands of blushes. They are easy to blend and the pigmentation of these blushes are amazing. I have a deep complexion however I find that the blush Paaarty is very pigmented on my cheek. I received as a perk from Sephora however I have a few Tarte blushes in my collection. You can't go wrong with Tarte!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.