tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla M.
Missouri
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Honestly the best blush I’ve ever used. I’ll never go back! You can use as little or as much as you would like and build it up to your perfect color. So easy to use and the packaging is so cute! I would recommend highly
Ava G.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my favorite, go-to blush! Super natural and creamy on the skin! Perfect for an inner rosy blush. Preferably better for medium skin tones but matches all different types of eye looks. I would definitely repurchase
Erin M.
Stephenville, TX
This is my favorite blush at the moment. It gives the skin a natural flushed look, while not making your entire face look red. It really brings a great wash of color back to the face after contouring. It has just the right amount of pigment and blend-ability!
Megan L.
byron, mn
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
While I love this shade and use it often, I find myself SCRAPING at the powder with my brush to get it out. Now perhaps I’m not using the correct brushes but it just doesn’t brush on well for me. Otherwise this was such a score item from a Sephora sample kit.
Celeste J.
Westwood
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a free gift along with there liquid lipstick it was very pigmented, it was a light color so it is buildable it was long lasting it stayed on long. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of tart products
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
This is a very build-able blush. I purchased this at local ulta. I love the packaging. The finish does have a little shimmer but not too much so it doesn't compete with highlighter when applied. I have this in several colors.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beyond impressed with this blush. It is really hard to find that will go on smoothly and is easy to blend and this one is just perfect. I really like the different colors that are available. I would definitely repurchase.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
It’s a very soft shade. Packaging is so pretty! Price is a little on the high end but they also offer travel size which o personally think they last very long and only for $5. It’s long wear and I very much recommend it!
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my HG every day go-to blush! I've tried a few shades but my favorite is Paaarty. It's pigmented, easy to blend, and leaves the perfect rosy pink! It wears for a long time and looks natural on my medium toned skin.
Tiana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was surprised at how much I liked this blush. It doesn't replace my HG NARS but it's great quality and looks very much like a natural flush on your skin. You can also build it up to your desired intensity and the pigment is good. I would purchase if I really liked the color, but I was happy to sample it through Sephora's birthday gift.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.