tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alisa B.
While I absolutely love this product I have to give it four stars. The only bad thing about it is the scent! It's not the best smelling product which I'm guessing is because of the Amazonian clay. The pigmentation is amazing though and I own multiple shades!
Jerilyn C.
Tucson
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Adds such a nice flush of color with just a little bit of product, smoothes the skin, and lasts a long time. It doesn't look cakey, the packaging is sturdy, and the pan is pretty deep. I highly recommend
Elizabeth M.
Love this blush! I got a mini for my birthday from sephora and i love it, its a pretty nude color that is so wearable. I dont really have alot of experience with blush, so this is a great option because its easy to blend.
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Totally loving this blush. I can only comment on Captivating, but can only imagine the rest of the blushes are just as good. This blush is highly pigmented but buildable. One dab of the blush will give you a soft glow of color. If you're looking for more, dab your brush into the blush again once or twice and feather on. A little goes a long way. It's very soft and doesn't feel heavy at all. I use Hourglass Veil primer and Nars luminous foundation and this blush sticks around all day. If you use a setting powder like MUFE loose he powder, the only thing I suggest is either 1. After blush and setting powder, apply one more swipe of the blush, or, 2. Apply blush after the setting powder. I find that using the powder after applying the blush washes the color out a bit even using the tiniest amount of setting powder.
Tina B.
Lusby, MD
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Subtle and buildable. I have tan skin. Easy to apply and lasts all day. Doesn't set or crease, so natural. I will buy more colors! Highly recommended as a daily blush. I haven't tried the darker colors for night out yet
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Im not really the biggest blush person but more recently I've been using it. I got this as a birthday gift at Sephora and I'm really liking the mauve toned colors they used. Its pretty pigmented but I can't remember how well the color lasts on my cheeks.
Ashley S.
Houston
Love this blush! It’s my favorite! It is super long lasting and very pigmented, but it is pricey for a blush! Although it is expensive, it lasts a long time!!!! I would definitely recommend this to others and repurchase!
Amber B.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I love these blushes. I have used several and feel that they all compliment my complexion. Some are matte. Some are shimmery. It depends on which color you choose. They are true to color and some are more buildable than others.
Peyton R.
Algonquin, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the only one I’ve tried so far because it’s lasted me so long. I use it for an everyday look because it’s so pigmented and goes with every look. I will buy this again when I run out! Thanks ultra for the present.
Nicole M.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this product! It lasts pretty much all day and feels weightless on my skin. The product also lasts forever too for me since I’m not slathering it on multiple times per day. I love that this brand is cruelty free.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.