tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
I would love to try these colors!. I have one in the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty. And I love it. It says put and it's a very pretty color.
Melissa K.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush! I got it for free as my birthday gift from Sephora and I use it daily. It has a matte finish and looks great on my olive skin tone. I wouldn't recommend this color to someone with very pale skin.
Kayti M.
Santa Cruz , CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Good blush, not anything very spectacular about it for the cost. I will say the pigment is great and never comes off as cakey. It lasts throughout the day and can stand up against humidity. This blush will last you awhile.
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got this blush as a sample at Sephora. It’s so pretty and long lasting and looks great on my skin tone. I would buy this brand over other blushes because of how pretty it is. It’s a great buy for anyone that loves makeup.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
I do like these blushes for creating a nice radiant glow that seems quite natural in small amounts but can build up really well for bolder color. The pan is pretty huge, too, and I can’t actually imagine running out of it.
Selena P.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush. Its has a beautiful pink color, and stays all day long on your cheeks! It gives a matte finish, which i really like. It stays true to color. You will not be disappointed! I am definitely buying this again
Ellie J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in a birthday gift from sephora, and I really like it. I'm a blush person, so I compare the blushes to other brands. It's not as pigmented as benefits coralista. But I really like the shade. I totally recommend!!
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
Nice blush, comes out way more pigmented than I thought it would given how hardpacked it is in its little container. I am not sure why it's called 12-hour, I don't feel like it lasts any longer than a regular blush, but I do love the hyperpigmentation for sure.
Mindy N.
So I never would have purchased this blush because I have many cheaper alternatives, but I received this in a birthday gift package from Sephora and have almost run out and will definitely be repurchasing it. The formula lasts incredibly well and the color looks so natural and radiant! A great product.
Elva G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Me encanta este producto porque todos los productos de la marca Tarte, son de altísima calidad, el color es muy asentador para todo tipo de cutis, se los recomiendo.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.