tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maddy T.
This is one of the only blushes I ever use! I have the shade paaarty and it’s a beautiful mauve neutral shade. It goes with everything! It give great color to the face without being blotchy. The price point it high but totally worth it
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is ALL I’VE BEEN USING for the past year or so. Like I can’t stop. The color is perfection, the formula is my absolute favorite - kind of similar to MAC blushes, but they last even better. I can’t get enough of Tarte blushes.
Vanessa S.
Anaheim , CA
I love blush it's one of my favorite and go to items for my makeup routine and when I found this blush let me just say that I was in love!! It looks so beautiful on skin tone plus it's so pretty and blends out just nicely.
Ashleigh H.
Morehead, KY
I had heard great things about the tarte blushes so I decided to give them a try. This was the first blush that I tried from Tarte and I absolutely loved it! It is very natural looking and it doesn’t take much to give a nice flush! I recommend it!
Kayla P.
Bishop, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this from Sephora as part of their birthday gift. It is my go to blush and I always receive so many compliments when wearing it. The pigment is subtle yet gives off a pink, matte effect which is just the look I’m going for.
Ember M.
Fairbanks, AK
Honestly one of the best looking, long lasting blushes out on the market. I love mixing the colors together to get a unique color and applying it to my cheeks as well as the tip of my nose.
Definitely recommend if you are doubting it.
Kailee B.
Greenville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
So I got this from the Sephora birthday gift they gave out and I love it. It’s slightly more pigmented then my normal blush so I normally use it for cheer competitions. The color is so pretty and goes on very nicely. Highly recommend.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
tarte™ tarteist ™ lash paint mascaratarte™ tartelette™ tease clay palette i love these collections i love the blush it blends into your skin well and no patchness.The tarte clay tease its awesome for on the go the shadows are soft and great for everyday look
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I love the color of this blush and the packaging is very cute! You get a good amount of product which has lasted me a long time, thankfully since it is somewhat pricy for me as a college student. The blush lasts a decent amount of the day.
Jessica M.
Gig Harbor
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is amazing. Feels soft over foundation and has quite the variety of shades. Stays put and gives your face a glow I can’t get enough of. This is my go to blush product and I reach for this in my bag over and over again. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.