tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Review for: Other more...
This is a great long lasting blush. I have fair skin with a lot of pigmentation from freckles. This blush blends perfectly into my skin. It has a fantastic matte finish which looks amazing under a great shimmery highlight!
Stephanie E.
Nashua, NH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I first got it as a sample from Sephora and I fell in LOVE. I bought the actual product and have been using it regularly ever since. Very natural and beautiful on the skin. I am very impressed.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I don't typically wear blush but I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I can't say I wear it all the time but I do put it on when I do a "full face" of makeup and it is really nice and not too much! It is easy to apply!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Perfect for every season! Is very natural and the formula blends perfectly. Tarte is one of favorite brans because of the quality of the products! I bought in Sephora
Sarah D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is very easy to blend and pretty long lasting. They are stunning on pale skin tones. These shades don’t swatch well, but they are pigmented on the skin. I highly recommend these products because of their pigmentation.
Julianne T.
I have this in the color "paaarty." I don't really use blush because I'm pale and naturally blush easily, but I often use this on my eyelids as a subtle way to bring out my blue eyes. It's fairly pigmented, but not too much so, and it blends well. It also has this nice glow that isn't necessarily shiny, just makes your skin glow.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this blush! It lasts all day and looks beautiful on top of foundation. The color range is beautiful as well. It applies super easily and doesn't budge all day.
Michel G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for a Sephora birthday present and let me tell you, it’s my favorite blush ever. I had to go repurchase it because the color is so nice and natural. Perfect for everyday. It’s appropriate for school and for work.
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
If you haven't tried one of Tarte's Amazonian Blushes you are missing out. These cute little compacts are packed with color! Highly pigmented. Long wearing. And really compatible colors for all skin shades. I love Tarte's blushes.
Alyssa M.
Laredo
I love this product. I got it at Sephora for my birthday! And its amazing it truly is . Please dont let it on the hands of children like i did its all broken but i indeed still ise it i love this product really recommend.❤️
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.