tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nahian C.
As the name says, 12 hours, can definitely agree! These blushes are highly pigmented and very long lasting. It is a matte finish and does not have any shimmer. If thats what you like then this is the perfect blush for you to try.
Alissa B.
Love love love and it is cruelty free! The pigment is beautiful and applies easily! When using a brush the powder doesn’t make a mess and applies exactly where you place it. The wear is long lasting just as the formula says!
Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in "Birthday Suit" and I LOVE IT! It is a gorgeous color and the formula is very blendable and lasts all day long. It has a gorgeous matte finish but really brings a look to life without adding too much pink tone!
Katana J.
Dana point, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday gift from Sephora and I'm so grateful.  The color looks pale in the pan, but once you put it on, its stunning.  I'm not a hug fan of blush but I could use this everyday, which I pretty much do anyways.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
I love this blush it is now my go to for all my looks it wears great and I love the pigment I have a olive tone to my skin and it works great for me it's a peachy pink and I would definitely buy it as my one and only blush.
Anne R.
bloomington
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from sephora and I adore it. It's the perfect mauvy pink blush! It's so cute and natural looking I actually want to buy it in full size! Tartes blushes are amazing and the pigment is perfect.
Kayti M.
Santa Cruz
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Good blush, not anything very spectacular about it for the cost. I will say the pigment is great and never comes off as cakey. It lasts throughout the day and can stand up against humidity. This blush will last you awhile.
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush for my Sephora birthday perk. I like the formula of these blushes, but I feel that this one is not pigmented enough for my liking. It is long lasting and I would recommend this to someone with a heavy hand!
Ellie J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in a birthday gift from sephora, and I really like it. I'm a blush person, so I compare the blushes to other brands. It's not as pigmented as benefits coralista. But I really like the shade. I totally recommend!!
Jenna M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love this product! I received it in an Ipsy bag and then also received it as a gift! I use it everyday! It’s a great product. Wonderful color. Great for any skin color. Smaller compact allows for ease of travel if needed.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.