tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Love this blush! It’s pigmented but not so much so that my face looks it has bright red spots. It blends easy and lasts all day with no problems! I’ve had this trial size blush since December and I’m still not out of it yet!
Joelle K.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I use this every single day to add a bit of color to my cheeks. I don't use a ton of blush because my face naturally pulls pink toned. So this gives me the perfect flushed look with out being overly red/pink toned in my face!
Brianna O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I first received this product as a sample and I really loved that it blended in so well and wasn't crazy loud and bright. I actually went and bought 4 other tarted blushes in different colors and I love them all. One of my favorite blushes that doesn't get splotchy
traci c.
Milford, CT
I received this product as my Sephora birthday gift, and I just purchased the full size. I love the compact packaging, and the shade variety. Im pretty fair skinned and I love how it gave my face a standout yet natural color.
Jessica S.
Russellville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in a deluxe size from Sephora in the birthday kit. It's a beautiful, pigmented color. I feel it would work well with many different skin tones. It's definitely buildable. I will definitely buy more when I run out!
Shannon B.
Such a beautiful product. Pigmentation is just right. Not too much or to little. So long wearing! I would def repurchase in another shade! Can't wait to get my birthday shade from sephora! These are really very good quality!
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
It's pigmented but still has a sheerness to it which gives your cheeks that natural glow and makes your face just light up. I love that! It's matte and it's absolutely the longest lasting blush I've ever used! Go get it now!
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
One of my favorite blushes of all time. I feel like it would look amazing on any skin tone. It's such a soft beautiful coral that gives the skin a nice flush. It lives up to the 12 hour claim and it will always be a favorite.
Anna H.
For my bday present at Sephora, I got a sample of the blush and lip paint! The blush was beautiful! Easy to blend. Beautiful color. Just wish I could've bought the big one. Honestly long lasting! Beautiful. I'd buy a full size one. But then again I'm red faced lol
Kristie G.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
So I received this for free from Sephora for my birthday and I fell in love I had to order the full size off tarte website because they don't carry in stores but this is a long wearing beautiful color and they have a large selection and skin tone could find a shade!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.