tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brynne M.
Cullowhee
I've seen great reviews on this. Personally, I am not a huge fan at all. The colors aren't very pigmented at all. They look great on others - especially fair skinned ladies. Just not something I prefer!
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I had gotten a sample of this in my Sephora play and I am very happy with this blush. It looks brighter in the pan but turns to a sunset rose type of color on my face, it blends very well and gives my face a beautiful flush.
Veronica A.
Review for: Other more...
By far my favorite blush ever. I have the shade pampered and paaarty. Pampered is the prettiest color! The pigment is wonderful, it's buildable, I can seem to find any cons to this blush. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Rachel P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach), Other more...
I can't say enough great things about this product. I love the shimmery blushes for the summer time and the mattes in the winter. The product is very pigmented and long lasting. I absolutely recommend this blush to everyone.
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These are amazing! It goes on so smooth and even... it is buildable color which I love because I usually like natural makeup. I have tried lots of other blushes and this is my current favorite! I can wait to get more colors!
Macy A.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is an absolute summer must have. Its lightweight, blendable, and the color stays from morning coffee to night cocktails. It comes in a variety of supple colors that are absolutely true to color. I'm for sure going to buy over and over when mine runs out.
Caley W.
Springville, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this color and the pigment. I have one of the travel sizes and it's lasted me FOREVER. I love it. I will continue to buy this. It's very natural. Very pretty on the cheeks. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Carolina U.
I love this product!!! the travel size will last you along time!! the color is so beautiful it's a pinky beautiful color , you could build it up if you want more pigment, I really love it , & I definitely recommend this to others !!!
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
I got this as a birthday gift at sephora and actually really like it. I use it almost daily and it just gives me a nice soft cheek for my everyday natural look. I most likely will buy or try more of the tarte cosmetics line.
Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
 I received this blush as a free birthday gift from tarte and the color payoff is crazy! It definitely lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. It is super blendable and glides on with such ease. I would definitely buy this product again in other shades!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.