tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
The formula is great! It’s easy to blend and it’s buildable. The colors are beautiful. Very natural. I would say it’s long lasting. I wouldn’t say it is a necessity to have in your makeup bag, but if you are curious to try it, you should!
emily c.
el monte
In love with this blush! It’s not too much, and gives your cheeks the prettiest, most natural, rosy color. It is on the pricier side, but it lasts a long time so it’s worth the money, I would recommend this to anyone who just loves a little bit of natural rosiness in their cheeks
Angelica B.
madison
A little goes a long way! I bought this product from Sephora maybe 6 months ago and I still have a lot left. Yes, I use it often but it’s very pigmented so I don’t use a lot. And it stays on all day. I never have to re-apply. I love it!!!
Heather L.
West Fargo
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My skin does not like Amazonian Clay! The color didn’t blend well, my face itches terribly, and after removing my makeup I was red and blotchy where the blush had been applied. This may be great for some, just not for my sensitive skin.
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
This blush in "Exposed" is absolutely stunning! It's a beautiful matte nude pink. The pigmentation is great and it's easy to apply and blends out phenomenally. It lasts all day on my cheeks with no wearing or fading off. I highly recommend!
Melinda W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this blush! It is very smooth and pigmented and blends out like a dream. These blushes also last a long time on the skin. They are not patchy whatsoever. I have the shade paaarty and it is a very pretty neutral pink color. I definitely recommend picking these up to try!
Dayna G.
clarence center
I really like this blush. The pigment is just right and I love the color. The powder goes on light and it is easy to blend. This blush is good to finish your makeup look, and i would recommend this for someone who wants to rosie cheeks.
Maddy T.
This is one of the only blushes I ever use! I have the shade paaarty and it’s a beautiful mauve neutral shade. It goes with everything! It give great color to the face without being blotchy. The price point it high but totally worth it
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush so much it is very pigmented and not heavy it last me all day and is very buildable the color is beautiful and the price is good this blush is one of my favorites and always will be I look forward to buying it again.!
Barbara L.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this blush. This is a nice mauve pink color, I’m very fair so I use just a little bit to give my face a bit of color. It’s very long lasting and highly pigment, so you can use a little or built it up. Definitely worth it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.