tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Veronica A.
Review for: Other more...
By far my favorite blush ever. I have the shade pampered and paaarty. Pampered is the prettiest color! The pigment is wonderful, it's buildable, I can seem to find any cons to this blush. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Nahian C.
As the name says, 12 hours, can definitely agree! These blushes are highly pigmented and very long lasting. It is a matte finish and does not have any shimmer. If thats what you like then this is the perfect blush for you to try.
Chloe M.
Monticello, KY
This is a very bright blush! It looks more bright in person than online so order a softer color for a more natural look. It doesn’t stay on very well but the color looks great on. You just have to use a light hand when applying. It didn’t cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin.
Daviana A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Omg!!! I love this blush it's so amazing!! The color is so pigment it's perfect. I apply easy way with my blush brush the color stay all day for my work ❤❤❤ its better for pale o white skin i think because it's very pink. I recommend I buy this again ❤❤❤❤
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These are amazing! It goes on so smooth and even... it is buildable color which I love because I usually like natural makeup. I have tried lots of other blushes and this is my current favorite! I can wait to get more colors!
Rachel E.
Knoxville
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
A little goes a long way with this blush. It’s really pigmented and easy to blend out. I love the color of this blush. It’s a little pink but it’s not overbearingly pink adding a nice flush to the skin. Its subtle and not harsh.
Rachel P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach), Other more...
I can't say enough great things about this product. I love the shimmery blushes for the summer time and the mattes in the winter. The product is very pigmented and long lasting. I absolutely recommend this blush to everyone.
Maria P.
Dallas , TX
I'm barely venturing into the world of blushes and this was the first brand I tried.... and now I have 3 blushes! They're very soft, not chalky and give you the perfect amount of color. These come in a ton of shades from soft nudes to super bright bold colors and the the little compacts they're in match the blush shade- how cute is that!? I do think he price point is a little steep ($29 each) but tarte is pretty good about having sales and offering discounts pretty often so if you time it right, you can snag these at a good price. One other thing I will mention is that the pictures on tarte's website don't seem to be completely accurate so it's best if you can see the shade in person. I ordered a blush that looked very matte on their site (the shade is "peaceful") and it turned out to be shimmery. I emailed Tate and was told it shouldn't be shimmery and they sent a replacement..... that turned out to be shimmery too! However, ulta has the same shade listed as shimmery.... and you can see the shimmer on the Sephora site as well.... so I wasn't happy with that particular color (still pretty though) and it doesn't detract from the quality of the product.
Caley W.
Springville, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this color and the pigment. I have one of the travel sizes and it's lasted me FOREVER. I love it. I will continue to buy this. It's very natural. Very pretty on the cheeks. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
LeMikka W.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush has quickly become my absolute favorite! It has a nice, natural looking matte finish. It is very buildable to go from a more natural look to a more bold look. I would definitely recommend others to try this blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.