tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Paola R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This color is beautiful! I normally gravitate towards peachy blushes, but this pink one is gorgeous! You can make it as subtle or intense as you want. This shade is great for fair to olive skin tones. I would definitely re purchase this blush.
Arlette P.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Nice and velvety it’s really pigmented which is nice. It works for tan and olive skin. It’s buildable which is good. It looks light in the picture then in person. And I would 10/10 would buy this product again.
Syra P.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush stays on forever which is what makes it wonderful! The color has a strong pigmentation and you can definitely see where this blush is applied. I love the shades because the pink isn’t to bright and leave it looking like a clown.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Favorite blush ever! You can buy this at either Sephora or Ulta. The color Paaarty is such an awesome color on my pale skin. It pops, but can still look natural. I'll buy this over and over again. It's my favorite 2017 beauty product!
Amanda W.
Review for: Other more...
I am not a blush person but I love this blush! I received “Idol” in my ipsy bag. It is a great color and I love the sparkle in it!! It looks great and is not too overpowering, which is nice for me since I normally don’t wear blush.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
These are absolutely wonderful. Super pigmented so a little goes a long way. They last FOREVER on the skin and look just as nice when you’re taking them off as they did when you first put them on. These blushes are 100% worth the money.
Aimee S.
I love this blush! It’s so pretty and pigmented but it’s so hard to put on too much! So I somehow always get the perfect amount with this blush and it always stays on! The packaging is so pretty and I would recommend to anyone!
leslie m.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got mine in a sephora birthday pack, but overall beautiful color. I love the way it leaves my skin looking super flirty. My skin is tanish and still it is very beautiful. I would completely and totally buy one once mine is gone
Leslie T.
Very pigmented when you swatch, but when you apply it's very subtle which I like but if you like really pigmented blush this isn't for you. I haven't really checked if it lasts 24 hrs, so I can't really say it lasts a long time
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Best blush I've ever used! I recieved this blush and lip paint from Sephora as a birthday gift and I love them both! The blush is my perfect shade, stays all day, and blends in very well with my foundation. I'm going to be so upset when it runs out!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.