tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cail F.
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush This blush is absolutely beautiful! it is very pigmented and last all day! every time i wear it i get so many compliments. it's definitely a staple piece in my every day makeup routine
Bridgette C.
Albany, NY
This is such a pretty blush! It’s not quite matte - there’s a slight glitteriness to it but it’s not in your face or very noticeable which creates a nice blurring effect. My only qualm is that I tend to have to touch up mid day regardless of using setting powder or spray.
Kailee S.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased Expose one day while out shopping and I was super excited to try it! It's perfect! I definitely recommend this blush. It's long lasting and it's also super blendable. If you're in the market for a new blush I would recommend trying one of these!
Shelley Y.
Fort Benning, GA
All time favorite blush and color! Perfectly pink on my extra pale skin. It stays all day, with a matte finish. No sparkle! Extremely easy to apply and blend, and it lasts forever! I have found the one n only blush I'll ever use!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Other more...
Well it is a beautiful color. It is called quirky. It is a more matte finish but the problem is It isn't very pigmented. I love the packaging and it might work with darker skin but I have fair skin so I wouldn't recommend it for that.
Erin C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite shade from tarte. I believe it first came out last year as a birthday gift and I have been obsessed ever since. It’s a perfect shade for my fair skin and it looks very natural. I have re-purchased several times.
Lily R.
Chesterton, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! The color is perfect for light skin! The color most certainly stays all day! It is so so so so pigmented! I think everyone should own this! I would buy this again when it's gone I have had it for two weeks now and have hit pan! 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I love tarte this blush I got in a past ipsy and it amazing it works great and lasts all day I’m pale and it was perfect for me and it is a build able product I would definitely purchase again and recommend this product to anyone
Sarah C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
When I discovered Tarte blush early last year I was hooked. The color selection is amazing and caters to multiple skin tones. The formula is hands down my favorite. I bought the shade "exposed" and was in love. It's the perfect nude blush. I've added several more to my collection and when I run out of "exposed" I will definitely buy again.
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I swear these have a different formula now than they did years ago because they're no where as pigmented as I remember them. They're pretty dry and they tend to "seal" up too. Not a fan. Would recommend other blushes before this.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.