tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shelley Y.
Fort Benning, GA
All time favorite blush and color! Perfectly pink on my extra pale skin. It stays all day, with a matte finish. No sparkle! Extremely easy to apply and blend, and it lasts forever! I have found the one n only blush I'll ever use!
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
This is by far the best blush I have ever used. Its very light weight and you only need very little. This is one product when I come home after work all day I can still see the blush. Pretty much the only makeup left on my face:)
Erin C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite shade from tarte. I believe it first came out last year as a birthday gift and I have been obsessed ever since. It’s a perfect shade for my fair skin and it looks very natural. I have re-purchased several times.
Veronica R.
Fort pierce
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's matte and very pigmented! Got this as a birthday gift and i use it almost every day! You can use it for a simple look or build it up for a bold blushed look! I would buy this again. Love the other colors want to try very soon
Molly S.
Mankato
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very beautiful and very pigmented, for this color I like to use a very light hand to give a nice flush to the cheeks. It lasts so long on the face and I have not experienced any build up. Very beautiful and I highly recommend it.
Alyson M.
Erie, PA
One of my absolute favorites! I got this in my birthday pack from sephora and i wasn't disappointed!! The colour i got (paaaarty) fits my skin tone so well and it really does last a long time! It applies so well and is the perfect thing to brighten my face up every day!
leslie m.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got mine in a sephora birthday pack, but overall beautiful color. I love the way it leaves my skin looking super flirty. My skin is tanish and still it is very beautiful. I would completely and totally buy one once mine is gone
Lanie H.
Malvern, IA
Best blush ever!!! It's super pigmented and blends great over foundation or just your skin!! It's very Matte which I prefer because it doesn't combat my highlighter and it last all day :) I will be ordering in more colors soon!
Olivia C.
Independence, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I personally LOVE tarte and their products, I was recently give one of there blushes for my birthday. This blush has been very pigmented and lasted me all day. I would purchase this blush even tho I'm not a big fan of blush. I would recommend if you want something new
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a beautiful blush, one of my favorites in my collection. It's claim to be 12 hours is true! It is very long wearing! I love how it applies as well, very smooth and natural looking. It is very easy to blend out as well.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.