tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a nice color! Color's soft and the formula doesn't make me break out. This color comes in a matte finish and it's easy to blend. Perfect if you want a natural color on your cheeks. I don't wear blush often and this makes me want to buy more of tarte's blush products.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I love tarte this blush I got in a past ipsy and it amazing it works great and lasts all day I’m pale and it was perfect for me and it is a build able product I would definitely purchase again and recommend this product to anyone
Josie V.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tart blushes or some of the best blushes I have ever tried. Although they feel a bit chalky sometimes they are the most long wearing blush product I have ever used. The packaging is plastic so it feels pretty cheap. But it feels sturdy. I do like the wide range of colors
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Other more...
Well it is a beautiful color. It is called quirky. It is a more matte finish but the problem is It isn't very pigmented. I love the packaging and it might work with darker skin but I have fair skin so I wouldn't recommend it for that.
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I love the way this blush applies and the fact that it's long lasting. The formula like all tarte product is very good. It is not very pigmented however but that's quite ok with me. Prevents any errors leading to excessive application.
Jenna R.
Steubenville, OH
I have been using this blush for years, and will not be switching any time soon! I love to experiment with my makeup looks, but this is my one staple. Lasts forever, even coverage and great shade options. Worth the money for sure.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have a pretty big sample of this blush that was given to me by Sephora for free for my birthday. It works great, stays for 12 hours as advertised, so it's pretty durable. It also looks natural and is suitable for sensitive skin!
Molly S.
Mankato
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very beautiful and very pigmented, for this color I like to use a very light hand to give a nice flush to the cheeks. It lasts so long on the face and I have not experienced any build up. Very beautiful and I highly recommend it.
Jana T.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I received this through my Ipsy subscription and I’m glad I did. I like the formula coz it’s pigmented but not too much. I can still build it up to how much I want it to be. I love the color too. I’d difinitely get the full size when I run out.
Jessica K.
muskegon
Review for: Other more...
This is a repeat purchase from Tarte, the Amazonian line is simply amazing and reasonably priced. This came in a set from Sephora that included a bronzer for only $15!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.