tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Estrellita S.
This blush is amazing and you only need a little bit. The formula is nice and smooth and has a matte finish’s I totally recommend this product. This blends out nice but remember a little bit goes a long way !
Abby H.
Always a soft flush of color that stays all day and night! Tarte’s blushes are natural (both in terms of formulation and in terms of effect). The slight golden sparkle is always subtle, but it provides a beautiful glow. I always, always, always use my Tarte blushes!
Ilyssa D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This is my go-to blush! It’s the perfect pink color that really brings life back into my cheeks after using medium or full coverage foundation. It is a decent size that has lasted me for a good amount of time, so it was definitely worth the purchase!
Rebeca Z.
So in love with this cutie, I got this as a birthday gift from sephora, and I think I’ll definitely re purchased this again, I love it when I do a very colorful glam and I need a beautiful blush that won’t be to much, this is my favorite go to blush.
Addy R.
Clearfield, PA
This blush is the best! I absolutely love it! I’ve always been a fan of Tarte but this is the only thing I have from there and I am considering getting more products from there if there blush is this great! As you can see, it’s so good I’ve used it so much!
Vanessa C.
pittsburgh
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush! I have it in paaarty and blissful and was blown away with both of them! I use paarty when I am going for more of a glam look and use blissful when I am going for a more natural look! However, I’m rating it 4/5 because it is expensive for such a little amount..

- tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I really like this blush. I mean the color of it is really the color my cheeks have to have. It really goes along with my contour and highlight and it's just made to be on my face. It is also very easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this to everybody.
Dani F.
Chicago
I got the Amazonian clay blush as a Sephora birthday gift and I think I will need to buy more shades! The pigment is billable and the clay formula lasts all day! I can wear it on top of foundations or just on it’s own and it won’t budge. Love it!
kayla f.
Fishers, IN
Tarte has some serious good products. This is a great brand for anyone who is just starting in the "higher end" department of makeup. This blush is long lasting and the color selection is nice. I definitely plan on buying more blushes from Tarte.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha , WI
The packaging is gorgeous! I love displaying it on my vanity. The product itself is like the other amazonian clay blushes, so it is very long lasting and blends beautifully. This shade is a beautiful light rosy color, and does have to be built up a bit to show up on my fair skin.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.