tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Karen B.
Humboldt, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
What can I say about this blush other than go buy it now! So pigmented and not patchy at all. It's not so pigmented that application is kind of scary though. The range of shades is beautiful and so natural looking. I would recommend it and I will repurchase.
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
Has to be my fav blush! It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way and it's so light so I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything. 12 hour blush is absolutely right...very long lasting and I never have to reapply! I'll be a repeat customer for sure.
jessa B.
Tarte has some awesome blushes. They stay on all day and are really pigmented. I don't like a super pink blush so I love the color range they have. They stay true to color, I got exactly what I expected when I ordered mine! I will buy their blushes again.
Mayra S.
I got this in the shade quirky. My gf needed a blush so I gave it to her. She loves it! It goes great with her skin tone and it gives her a cute pop of color on her cheeks. It also has an adorable design on the pan. It's a great formula, I recommend it!
Kookie A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this blush! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush !

I got it from Sephora when I redeemed my beauty reward points! It’s definitely more of a matte finish than shimmery. It comes in a cute little pink case & super small so very easy to carry around with you if you are on the go.

I believe the regular retail price is $29. It definitely gets the job done. I usually do a few dabs & done! This comes in a lot of other shades for your own preference! This amazonian clay blush is definitely worth it. Also who doesnt LOVE TARTE! Cause I know I do!

* Excuse the pictures! I obviously use my blush! Lmao 🙃

💁🏻‍♀️ Definitely recommend!
britney S.
Athens
I hardly wear blush, but I can rely on this to provide a good pigmentation without being too strong. It's the perfect nude color for my tan skin without being too pink. I find it super easy to control the amount I apply, being super easy with blending.
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Can't remember if I received this as a sample or redeemed points at Sephora for it but wanted to try it because of great reviews. It has great color pay off but to me it is more difficult to blend than my too faced blushes so I do not use it as often.
Paige C.
Kennesaw
Very great blush product. Very light weight, and effective. I wish it came with more product, but has lasted a while. Best for medium skin tones, and more of a natural look. Not for a drastic contour. But simple and effective. I would recommend
Genesis M.
Melrose Park, IL
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
These blush are amazing. They are incredibly pigmented, so be very light handed. It works on all skin shades. If you're fairer, be light handed and if you're darker skin then layer on more to have the color pop. They are very PIGMENTED and easy to blend. I adore the color organized packaging and that the pans can be popped out so you can easily put it in out palettes. They also last a long time. COLOR: I have it in TIPSY and BLISSFUL. Both these colors are quite similar Tipsy being more orange and blissful being more pink. OVERALL: These blush are amazing and so pigmented. They may be expensive $25 but because of its pigmentation, it is completely worth it. A little goes a long way.
Grace M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this blush! It blends so well with my skin and my foundation and looks natural while adding an extra glow and dimension to my face! I absolutely love the sweet packaging as well, and this blush also makes a lovely eyeshadow shade!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.