tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
This is by far the best blush I have ever used. Its very light weight and you only need very little. This is one product when I come home after work all day I can still see the blush. Pretty much the only makeup left on my face:)
Mim H.
Piscataway, NJ
I don’t usually use blush but I did receive this one from Sephora on my birthday and it’s wonderful! I love how it looks on my skin and it’s really easy to blend. I’d definitely recommend to others and probably buy it too once I run out
barbara t.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is a really great nude blush but I find that it is really difficult to pick the product up on my brush! Its super easy to blend and it's very buildable but I find myself going back into the pan 3 like or more to pick product up!
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
I love this blush it's pretty pigmented so you don't need to use a lot. It's very light so you don't feel like it's caking your face. I have olive skin and it works very nicely on my tone but can be used for other skin tones as well.
Paige S.
Science Hill, KY
I love these!! I have four of these blushes and they all work great on my fair skin tone. I can use a small amount for no makeup days or build them up when I go full out in makeup days. I would repurchase these again and again.
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is perfect for a natural look! Very buildable too! I got it as a birthday gift from sephora a while ago and I love it. It blends nicely, and lasts a good while. I would buy the bigger version of it next time I run out!
Sarah C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
When I discovered Tarte blush early last year I was hooked. The color selection is amazing and caters to multiple skin tones. The formula is hands down my favorite. I bought the shade "exposed" and was in love. It's the perfect nude blush. I've added several more to my collection and when I run out of "exposed" I will definitely buy again.
Cail F.
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush This blush is absolutely beautiful! it is very pigmented and last all day! every time i wear it i get so many compliments. it's definitely a staple piece in my every day makeup routine
Stephanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love love LOVE these blushes. They live up to the 12 hour claim on my skin. The colors are great and they blend nicely on the skin. And a huge bonus is they don't emphasize pores or break me out! I am obsessed with the formula. I will repurchase!
Chelsea F.
Sandusky, OH
Received this blush in one of my ipsy bags. Absolutely love the color. Have to be careful because the product is fairly pigmented. A little goes a long way! Otherwise you look like a china doll. Blends really nicely on the cheeks.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.