tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carli D.
Newark, DE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i’m obsessed with these blushes!! i have the shade paaarty because it came as a free birthday gift from sephora but wow it’s amazing! these truly do last on the skin all day and they’re in nice packaging. i wish i owned all the shades!
Reilly S.
Charlotte, NC
I use this blush pretty much everyday I wear make up and somehow haven't hit pan yet. I love how easy this is to blend and how natural the color is on my pale skin. Doesn't make me look like a clown, so I've already bought a back up!
Allie S.
Mena , AR
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really love this blush. I wear it almost everyday because it is super blendable and pretty well pigmented. It really lasts all day and looks good on lighter skin. I purchased a second color because this blush is such good quality!!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Party is the only shade I own but it’s a nice mauve pink color probably best for light to medium skin tones. These blushes are pretty and buildable. They last all day which is nice. Would recommend as long as you can find a shade for you
Molly H.
I do like this blush which is saying something since I rarely wear powder formulas. The color is great, and although the gold sparkle is a little much for everyday wear, it's great for a night out and really catches the light without looking obnoxious.
Tashie V.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I usually don't wear blush all the time but once I tried this one I can finally Say I am in love and I want to use it everyday . The pigmentation it has its just Perfect !
Ankita P.
I really love tarte brand blushes. I think it's my favorite product of theirs. It's super easy to apply, pigmented, and long lasting. I also really love the formula. I would recommend buying this blush and I would buy it again as well.
Sophia E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These colors are amazing. This blush is the best blush I have ever tried. This blush is very true to the color in the pan and it blends out better than u can even imagine. I would buy all of the colors if I could. I love it so much
Rebecca T.
Rochester , NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm in LOVE with this blush. It's just such a beautiful color. It apply's so well and the color will last. The good thing is that if you want to put a lot of blush, you don't need to put so much blush on your brush. So much pigment!
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Super, super cute. Smooth and soft to the touch. Applies easily and nicely with no issues. No harshness to it and has a nice glow and pop of color for adorable rosey cheeks. Recommended if you like a nice summer glow for the summer.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.