tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alli M.
San Marcos, TX
I have the shade that is a super light orange. I bought it at ulta in a kit that had 4 of the blushes. I absolutely love this blush tho, i think it's the perfect shade for summer. The only con to these blush is that the pigment to the blush isn't all that good. So make sure you have a good brush that's a little sense but other than that I love it.
Sade W.
I got the trial size of this as my birthday gift from Sephora. The color its self is amazing and looks beautiful on many skin tones. It blends beautifully also. However I can't say for sure it lasted very long. It lasted a decent amount of time but def not 12 hours
Stephanie N.
When I went to purchase this product at Sephora it was my first time using this brand for Blush and let me just said where was I this whole time. The pigmentation make no justice and the application was so easy. I would purchase this again in other colors. They are great
Tabitha W.
I love tarte anything, but I love these blushes for their color variety, the fact that a little goes a long way, and that it's long lasting.
I would recommend them to anyone!
Kathryn V.
Amazing in every way. Super long lasting and they offer shades for every skin tone. The packaging is adorable and the pigmentation is to die for! They offer shimmer and matte shades so they really have options for everyone. Love all tarte products especially this one.
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I got this specific color in an ipsy bag and as a gift at Sephora. I love this color because it goes very well with my skin color and it blends well and is very pigmented! Although I haven't necessarily "bought" it, I will probably buy once I hit pan on the both I already have.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
These last all day well more like a 9 hour but still worth it. The colors are beautiful. I live the warm ness this gives you and how it's not to much blush just gives you that nice little hint very natural looking if that makes sense.
Monika D.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I just started getting more into using blush and I have to say it has completely transformed my look. I used to associate blush with like very rosey, doll-like cheeks. These two shades by tarte are the perfect transition shades for blush beginners! They are also cruelty-free!!!
Julianne H.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is so gorgeous and pigmented on me, even in the summer, which is hard to find with my olive/darker skin tone. I will definitely be repurchasing. This a blush you can wear for a day or nighttime look. Highly recommend.
Jayme L.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is a pleasantly punchy pink. This formula blends in well but leaves a noticeable but natural flush behind. I had to give it four stars as I do have dry skin and this can look a little powdery in the winter when my skin is parched.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.