tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicki Z.
Arvada, CO
Amazonian clay is the best! This is the only blush that doesn't make me break out or leave a weird pigment behind that almost stains my cheeks. I love how beautifully pigmented this blush is, without being too mucb. It blends beautifully to create a subtle or a glam 80's look.
Deborah L.
True stay all day blush. I wear this at work to have more color pon my face and it does not budge. Application is easy and the color is beautiful on olive skin tones. The price is a little too high for me but definitely would recommend
Chrissy B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a great dusty rose colored blush. It has a great application and the color is just pigmented enough but not overly pigmented to where it looks like a pink dot on your face. It's great for all skin tones and it stays on all day.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the perfect pink for anything. It adds just the right amount of pink. I got this as a birthday gift and rocked it on my big day. Now I just rock it everyday. Getting ready to add this to my birthday gifts I give to my friends.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I HATE BLUSH BUT I love this stuff! Not in your face very natural looking! It adds a little color but not making you look like a clown! It’s pigmented but like I said without being in hour face I would recommend this to a friend definitely
Tabitha W.
I love tarte anything, but I love these blushes for their color variety, the fact that a little goes a long way, and that it's long lasting.
I would recommend them to anyone!
Carli D.
Newark, DE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i’m obsessed with these blushes!! i have the shade paaarty because it came as a free birthday gift from sephora but wow it’s amazing! these truly do last on the skin all day and they’re in nice packaging. i wish i owned all the shades!
Lisa M.
Ridgewood , NJ
These blushes are fantastic. I have them in several colors and I think they are high quality. They are also vegan and cruelty free which is a plus in my book. The color pay off is great. It isn't too pigmented that you could get carried away and it is easily build able.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
These last all day well more like a 9 hour but still worth it. The colors are beautiful. I live the warm ness this gives you and how it's not to much blush just gives you that nice little hint very natural looking if that makes sense.
Ellie M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my Sephora birthday gift. I like this a lot especially because it has no shimmer, im not a fan of glittery blush. This color is a perfect subtle pink flush to my face, & doesn’t leave me lookin like a clown so I like it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.