tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kelsea G.
Meraux, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush! The packaging is so cute, the pigmentation is great, and it blends very easily!! The colors are all so pretty, I'd imagine there's something perfect for every skin tone because of the wide variety of shades available!
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
Love all the target blushes! They have great shades that are always pigmented and blend beautifully. I'm obsessed with blush and these ones are some of my favorites! I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a new blush!
christie p.
I am officially in love and I would propose and mary this blush. thank you girls before me who reviewed this and got me interested in it. I own nars the "O" blush and while the color is gorgeous but since I have pit scars om my cheeks the glitter would oxidize and sit in them after 2-3 hours of wear. So I decided to try something natural. I first bought tipsy (peachy coral). Ummmm my pores were so unnoticeable under it. Today I picked up dollface (I wanted exposed but my skins too fair I am afraid it will look muddy on me). So I put on the dollface. Holly guacamole! I found it - just out of the windy walk blush. Pink but not bubble pink, more cold toned but so natural. There is a hole on the bottom of the package (you can put a needle through it todepot). The only beef is the price $33 can. I thought nars was expensive. I do need to touch up as my skin "eats up" the make up ( big pores, big appetite). But it lasts 4-5 hors on me. Give it a try you will be shocked.
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I got this specific color in an ipsy bag and as a gift at Sephora. I love this color because it goes very well with my skin color and it blends well and is very pigmented! Although I haven't necessarily "bought" it, I will probably buy once I hit pan on the both I already have.
Sade W.
I got the trial size of this as my birthday gift from Sephora. The color its self is amazing and looks beautiful on many skin tones. It blends beautifully also. However I can't say for sure it lasted very long. It lasted a decent amount of time but def not 12 hours
Christian G.
I thought this blush wouldn't stand out on my skin tone because I'm tanner but oh my this product is pigmented!!! One swipe and I loved the color too matched me perfectly went on like butter. I got this as a birthday present but after I run out of this one I will be buying it.
Lyanne L.
Review for: Other more...
This blush is PIGMENTED, blends our beautifully, and is so long lasting. Sometimes my highlight will start getting dull but my blush is still so strong. It also looks "fresh" the whole time I'm wearing it. It doesn't ever get powdery.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Exposed is my favorite blush! It's a beautiful peachy nude color that works well on a variety of skin tones. I especially love wearing it on the summer because it gives you a nice sunkissed look. I'd definitely recommend these blushes.
Pj E.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really underestimated this product! I am dark skin, and I did not think that this would show up on my skin, but it really does and it's a beautiful color! I did stay on for the majority of the day, and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Julianne H.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is so gorgeous and pigmented on me, even in the summer, which is hard to find with my olive/darker skin tone. I will definitely be repurchasing. This a blush you can wear for a day or nighttime look. Highly recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.