tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alli M.
San Marcos, TX
I have the shade that is a super light orange. I bought it at ulta in a kit that had 4 of the blushes. I absolutely love this blush tho, i think it's the perfect shade for summer. The only con to these blush is that the pigment to the blush isn't all that good. So make sure you have a good brush that's a little sense but other than that I love it.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
the product is super pigmented and nice. It lasts all day and feels really live on the skin. It is very easy to blend out and I love the shade range. The product lasts a long time...I've had mine for about a year and I use it everyday
Tabitha W.
I love tarte anything, but I love these blushes for their color variety, the fact that a little goes a long way, and that it's long lasting.
I would recommend them to anyone!
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I got this specific color in an ipsy bag and as a gift at Sephora. I love this color because it goes very well with my skin color and it blends well and is very pigmented! Although I haven't necessarily "bought" it, I will probably buy once I hit pan on the both I already have.
Carli D.
Newark, DE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
i’m obsessed with these blushes!! i have the shade paaarty because it came as a free birthday gift from sephora but wow it’s amazing! these truly do last on the skin all day and they’re in nice packaging. i wish i owned all the shades!
Kelsea G.
Meraux, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush! The packaging is so cute, the pigmentation is great, and it blends very easily!! The colors are all so pretty, I'd imagine there's something perfect for every skin tone because of the wide variety of shades available!
Leah P.
Talking Rock, GA
I highly recommend this blush!! The color does stay on your cheeks for a very long time throughout the day unlike cheaper blushes that usually absorb and fade into your cheeks after a long day. I highly recommend and i love the colors!
Brenda H.
I got this as this years birthday gift. It's such a nice color. It's very subtle which I love because you can't make the mistake of putting too much. I would definitely recommend for people who want to have some color but not so much.
Maxine L.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color of this blush! Makes my skin look naturally flushed. I think this is one of those colors that would look great on all skin tones. It also goes on smoothly but I usually just need to keep applying more because it looks very light on the first few applications.
Poonam P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's a decent blush with a nice pink shade. The blush is a matte finish with little pigments but is definitely buildable. It applies smoothly and bends in the skin very easily. I would recommend, tarte has many other colors to try from
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.