tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Randi-Rae B.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and I absolutely love it!!! Such a pigmented color and I have lighter skin and I feel it’s just beautiful! I will definitely be buying this if it’s still around when I run out! Last all day too!
Jessica W.
Mililani, HI
Favorite blush. You get a lot for your money. And you don't need a lot. I think it looks natural and lasts all day. It has the right amount of pigment. It's not overly saturated or overly sheer. It goes on easily and smoothly. I love that it's not shimmery. I would recommend.
jolie R.
Milton, FL
This tarte blush formulas is my all time favorite blush. It last all day! I work 12 hour days and always notice that my blush is still there when i remove my makeup at night!
Kristine H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the texture of the Amazonian clay blush! And this color doll face is perfect if your looking for a very natural every day blush! The price of these are pretty great too, it won't hurt your wallet! Great quality! I will repurchase.
Peyton S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is my everything. The color isn’t overpowering even on my fair skin, and is great for bringing depth to my face - I love using it in my crease as an eyeshadow as well! Definitely recommend, especially in this versatile shade.
Emily N.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love this blush! You definitely don't need to use much, it's very pigmented. You can build this to have more color but I think you'd have to work hard to get clown level, so it's pretty safe. Blends well. Lasts a long time. 10/10 would recommend.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Perfect everyday color. Matte finish and flattering on a range of skin tones. I'd definitely recommend this to others. It's pretty pigmented so I'd recommend going in with a lighter hand then building it to where you want the color to be
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this blush! I got it in one of my glam bags from ipsy and was overjoyed because it’s probably one of the first tarte products I’ve ever tried. I love the color and how it makes my skin look glowy. It’s just a beautiful rose color.
Ann C.
Okay girls this blush is pretty good stuff it goes on well & I think it looks good on every skin color. It is not my favorite as benefit is my go to but I do wear this 2 or 3 times a week. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I love this blush! It blends well and is subtle but buildable. It also has a shimmer to it so I use this on days when I want to skip highlighter and just apply only blush instead. I've used this as eye shadow too and it worked fabulously.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.