tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sophia N.
North America
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
These are by far the best blushes. I recommend the shades paaarty, and harmony. These are very similar colors, and they look gorgeous on the skin. Personally I have fair skin, so if you have around the same color of skin as me, you'll love this blush.
Kim P.
Boston
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
My second favorite blush because I usually go for shimmery blushes, but I absolutely love the color! I have pale skin, and these two colors give me that natural pink glow on my cheeks which I love! Definitely buildable but a little goes on a long way!
Kirsten B.
West Plains
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Oh my gosh where to even begin with this blush! I love it. So pigmented! It doesn’t take much. It’s absolutely beautiful on the skin and lasts all day. I love the packaging with the little compact mirror. Another go to favorite and highly recommended!
Gloria K.
Review for: Other more...
Received this blush in the color "pampered" as a gift in a holiday set. I heard great things about the tarte amazonian clay blushes, but this was my first time trying one. This color is a natural, pinky shade that goes with just about any makeup look. When I'm not sure which blush to apply, this is my go-to. It's a powder that's easy to apply and has a smooth finish. The color is buildable, but hard to over-do. The shade looks great on light-tan skintones, but I'm not sure how it looks on darker skintones.
hannah m.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Received a sample of this from Sephora over three months ago and I still use this everyday. It hardly looks like I've put a dent in it and I will certainly purchase this before my sample runs out!

The color is GORGEOUS.  It's perfectly peach and brightens up my light/fair complexion without being dramatic. I look healthy and fresh, youthful and natural. A little pop of this blush goes a long way; I apply on the apples of my cheeks and gently blend across my forehead and I'm good to go!
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have three colors of their 24 hour blush. I got all of them in either the Sephora birthday gift or the Sephora deals that they have in black friday sales. I think it is long lasting and has strong pigmentation. The paarty color is beautiful as well!
Ilyssa D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This is my go-to blush! It’s the perfect pink color that really brings life back into my cheeks after using medium or full coverage foundation. It is a decent size that has lasted me for a good amount of time, so it was definitely worth the purchase!
Estrellita S.
This blush is amazing and you only need a little bit. The formula is nice and smooth and has a matte finish’s I totally recommend this product. This blends out nice but remember a little bit goes a long way !
Tatiana M.
You cannot go wrong with this blush. The color, the pigmentation, the size - everything is spot on. Let's not forget how long lasting it is when worn. I can genuinely say that I am OBSESSED with Tarte blushes. These are by far the most pigmented blushes I have ever tried. Do not that let intimidate you though. Just use a light hand. Even if you go in heavy handed, it blends out like a dream so you won't have to worry about rocking the clown look. This is also great as an eyeshadow. I'll definitely be picking up some more shades!
Vilma V.
Review for: Other more...
I received the color Feisty (dusty terracotta-rose) in my Ipsy November glam bag. Best blush I've ever sampled. Long lasting and excellent color payoff. For best results, use with a dense brush. Fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.