tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Julia N.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Honestly, I love this blush. The color's are so so pigmented and on tan or even pale skin, the blush gives you the most beautifully natural glow. I love the formula as well! It's extra creamy and easy to apply! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice blush
Yasamin P.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I loved it and the best thing is it looked totally natural so people were complimenting me all day long! I think its a great color and it is very pigmented and it did last for 12 hours just like the label said, it was getting a little worn off after I washed my face a couple of times but I totally recommend this for others :))))
Emily N.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love this blush! You definitely don't need to use much, it's very pigmented. You can build this to have more color but I think you'd have to work hard to get clown level, so it's pretty safe. Blends well. Lasts a long time. 10/10 would recommend.
Ewelina K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Literally the only blush I use! I have a few others but this one is just perfect for any look I go for. Natural enough for everyday but Perfect for my mot glam nights! Would recommend to anyone! Easy to blend and come in so many colors!
Maria P.
This is my favorite shade! It looks just as good when my skin is fairer as it does when it's tanned! Been using the same compact for a couple months, and it's still embossed like it was brand new. Great quality from an ethical brand
Lauren K.
eugene
I got a sample of this from a friend and it is so absolutely great! It is matte and extremely pigmented so you don’t need a ton. A little goes a long way. It has a really natural look to it as well. I would definitely purchase it again!
Sami G.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Currently my everyday blush. Provides me with the natural look I want but gives a little pop. The blush stays on very well throughout my day. I have pale skin tone and this looks great on it. Received this with my Sephora Birthday Gift.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this item from my ipsy subscription. I don't usually do blush, but the color I got was really nice with my skin tone. I got the quirky tone. The packaging was neat, and I liked the design in the blush. The blush was applicated really nice.
Jessica S.
Omaha
Review for: Other more...
I have the feisty and tipsy colors. Feisty is more of a peach color that I like to use during the spring and winter or when I want to look fresh faced. Feisty is a nice tan peach that I die during the summer. Great quality and they last.
Amberley T.
Satanta, KS
LASTS ALL DAY!!! the colors are very buildable and also provide a wonderful color no matter how much is applied! Easy to blend out! Gorgeous packaging! I would reccomend this line of blushes to everyone looking for a high quality blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.