tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Daniel S.
Arlington
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Very pigmented and long lasting blush, I love this blush, my mom loves this blush, and all of my clients love this blush, the packaging is very compact and the pan is removable and magnetic so I can just insert it into my magnetic palettes
Sugheiy G.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I feel like this blush color goes good on many skin tones, it's a very nice matte shade. The only con is I do not feel like it last 12 hours, after like 5 hours I do not notice it on my face. I still wear it, but I'm not sure I will re purchase.
Isabel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this blush! I don't particularly like an intense, noticeable blush so this is perfect. It's a great nude-toned blush, with buildable, blendable coverage. If you're looking for an intense, in your face blush however, this won't be it.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Loved this blush. Great color selection and great pay off. Wore well all day! Nice sleek packaging and applies nice to the skin! Great in pigmentation and held color well. Would recommend to others if you are in the market for a good blush!
Ana R.
I have it in the color Sensual. If you are looking for a very pigmented blush or you have a dark complexion this is not for you. However it is very easy to blend and last for several hours. The formula is amazing and its cruelty free which is always a pro
Mallory H.
I love all of tarte's blushes! If you can, get the christmas palette where they include like five of them. That way, you can try out several of the shades. They are all so unique and beautiful. Some have sparkle, some are matte. I love them all!
Michelle B.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I originally got this brush as s free gift on my birthday from sephora. I loved it so much I went and had to get more. I love how you can build up your color. It starts off a bit sheerish and then you work your way up. The color is perfect.
Astrid K.
Mission
For what I pay I expect a little more but it’s still does it’s job. You can play with this and either make it very natural or noticeable. The package it comes in quite cute and I like how it’s supposed to represent the color of blush powder.
McKinzi F.
Minneapolis
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is pretty great. The packaging is nice and the color is true to what it shows. I did have some difficulty blending it out on the edges but overall it created a great look. This is the only shade I have tried and I really enjoy it.
Joshlyn P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I've got a sample size blush from Sephora for my birthday and i fell in love with it. My birthday is coming up again and i still have it. Its not a shimmer blush and thats what i like about it. Plus it stays on all day and applies very well.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.