tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Loved this blush. Great color selection and great pay off. Wore well all day! Nice sleek packaging and applies nice to the skin! Great in pigmentation and held color well. Would recommend to others if you are in the market for a good blush!
Blanca W.
Austin , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got a shade called Feisty in my Ipsy bag and I absolutely fell in love with it. It’s a beautiful shade and it doesn’t feel to powdery or anything it applies great and blends out so nice. I would buy a full size one if I found it somewhere!
Ana R.
I have it in the color Sensual. If you are looking for a very pigmented blush or you have a dark complexion this is not for you. However it is very easy to blend and last for several hours. The formula is amazing and its cruelty free which is always a pro
Michelle B.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I originally got this brush as s free gift on my birthday from sephora. I loved it so much I went and had to get more. I love how you can build up your color. It starts off a bit sheerish and then you work your way up. The color is perfect.
Amy B.
This is a nice blush! It is build-able and natural looking that even a novice will have a hard time messing it up. The color is great and the packaging is super cute! I would recommend this to anyone who is afraid of blush or new to blush.
Sugheiy G.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I feel like this blush color goes good on many skin tones, it's a very nice matte shade. The only con is I do not feel like it last 12 hours, after like 5 hours I do not notice it on my face. I still wear it, but I'm not sure I will re purchase.
Trish M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing, it is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way, it blends well, and comes in a great size so it will last you a long time. I have no complaints with this blush, as long as you add on product little by little you will be ok.
Rebecca R.
Antioch, TN
I looove this powder blush!!! I’m a student #mua, and it’s an incredibly flattering tone. You can build it up, or use less if you’re fair, like me. I’ve used this on people of all ages. If you want a great powder blush, this is niiiice. 👍🏻
Kaman D.
Lawrence, KS
The best blush you can find! The shade range is endless so there's something to suit anyone. They are very pigmented but also buidable. The blush also lasts all day on my oily skin!
Sara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Other more...
I love this formula! I’m naturally very rosy, so I often skip blush. However, this is so natural and buildable that it looks like my actual flush. Lasts all day when set, which is really nice. This is the only blush I’ve used in ages for a reason.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.