tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Lebanon, IN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love all tarte products. I use blush about 30% of time and I got this from a birthday package and even though I usually stick to more of a golden color, this color is flawless and lasts. I would absolutely buy this and the same color again!
Madi L.
Rochester
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product so much!! I received it in a gift set from sephora and I'm in love. It has flawless application, very easy to blend, lightweight yet high coverage feel, and a beautiful look that will stay all day. I highly recommend the product and I will definitely be purchasing.
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I got it in my Birthday Gift set from Sephora and I use it almost literally every time i do my makeup. The color is so perfect for going out or just a natural look bc it's so build-able. I will definitely buy the full size.
Jimena D.
I use this blush for school. I'll put it on in the morning and it'll stay on throughout the day. You can easily make it look natural or glam by just adding more product. I would recommend this blush to anyone looking for a good high end blush.
Micalah H.
Waddy
Very long-wearing blush, just as the title suggests. Very expensive too, at $30 a pop. The product is very firmly pressed and hard, I have to scratch the surface to get more pigmented color payoff. I’d try out liquid or cream blushes instead.
Kelsey S.
Chipley, FL
Received a birthday sample of this from Sephora and went back and bought the full size one. The color goes on so beautifully and blends out easily. They array of colors is perfect for me! I have two of them already.
Alize B.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: Other more...
I use the color "unstoppable" and it is the perfect shade of blush for my light skin town ! I use it every time I do my makeup and it looks for natural on the skin ! The size is fairly small for what I was expecting but the product is a Hit !!
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
This is a fantastic blush!
I received it as my saphora birthday gift this year, and I will definitely be repurchasing it! Its soft and natural looking.
It's not overly pigmented so if you want a more pigmented blush you'll have to build it up.
Lyndsey C.
South Shore, KY
This is my favorite blush of all time. It stays all day. It goes on so smooth and blends beautifully. I got it as a birthday present from Sephora and I can’t wait to get my hands on some more. The packaging is beautiful. The color is so pigmented. I love everything about this product.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
This blush is amazing! I received two of them in the sweet indulgence box and use them all the time. I'm fair skinned, and have used them on tan clients. It compliments both skin tones. I'd but ever color if I thought they would all look good.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.